The citizens of Paraguay can apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa, and iVisa can help you with the application process. Just mind that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border only through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel). Another point of entry requires a consular visa.
What are the requirements
An online application process does not have a long list of demands. In fact, iVisa asks for very little on your part. You will need the following:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport, but the document has to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the day the e-visa expires.
- E-mail address – an online application process entails a visa in digital format. iVisa will send you your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. You need to print out at least one physical copy before departure.
- Means of payment – when you apply with iVisa for your Kyrgyzstan visa, you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. You can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The document should contain the name of the company, the contact information (phone number, e-mail), and its registration number in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Paraguay – processing time and fees
The price of a Kyrgyzstan visa depends on how soon you want your application to be processed and the visa type (business or tourist). As for the processing time, iVisa came up with three excellent options:
- Standard processing – most applicants select this option because it is the least expensive, and the processing is not that slow. It takes 3 business days for your application to be processed, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush – the second available option costs a little bit more than the previous one. You will be charged $106.20, and your Kyrgyzstan visa is ready within 2 business days.
- Super Rush processing – if time is of the essence, you need to opt for this processing time. Your application is processed within 1 business day, but you must pay $141.20 for it.
When it comes to the visa type, a business trip to Kyrgyzstan requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time for this type of visa is the same, but the fees are slightly different. A Business visa costs an additional $20.60. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The online application form
The application form created by iVisa should give you any headaches. It is short and simple. It takes most applicants 20 minutes to complete. However, if you have questions, you can contact iVisa’s support service 24/7. The service is free of charge.
The form you need to fill in consists of three simple steps. The first one requires you to insert information about yourself and your trip to Kyrgyzstan. At this moment, you must also select a visa type and the processing time. The second step invites you to make the payment and revise your application. Read your form carefully to avoid an invalid visa. And the third step asks you to upload supporting documents. When you are done, just submit your application. iVisa handles the rest.
The bottom line is that a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Paraguay is convenient to apply for when you use iVisa as your visa service. The document has a 90-days validity, and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for just as much.