The citizens of Peru qualify for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa. As a Peruvian, you are no longer required to go to the nearest Kyrgyz embassy to get your visa. Instead, you can apply online with iVisa. However, keep in mind that a Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border only through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
What are the requirements?
To apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you need to meet a few requirements. However, iVisa does not ask for much, and you may already have what you need. You must provide the following:
- Valid passport – to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you need to be a passport holder. Moreover, the document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiration date.
- E-mail address – since the application process is entirely online, you must provide an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the electronic visa in PDF format, and you need to print it out before you leave for Kyrgyzstan.
- Online method of payment – you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but if it is convenient for you, you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement is applicable only to travelers who go to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must include the company’s name, its contact information, as well as the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Peru – the application form
After you put together all of the above, you need to fill in an application form. It takes most people about 20 minutes to complete, but if you need assistance, iVisa has an excellent support service that is at your disposal 24/7.
The online form has three steps you need to complete. The first one requires you to fill in the blanks with your general information such as name, address, phone number, passport info, and a few details about your trip. You have to select a processing time as well at this point. You will notice that the option you choose determines the cost of your Kyrgyzstan visa. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $76.20, and your application is processed within 3 business days.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a little bit faster, you can choose this option. Your Kyrgyzstan visa arrives within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can go for. It is the most expensive as well. Your application is processed within 1 business day, and you are charged $141.20.
The fees above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist visa. A trip to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time options above still apply, but the fees are different. This visa costs $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively. Step number two consists of payment and revision. It is essential that your form does not contain errors of any kind. Otherwise, you will end up with an invalid document. Check the spelling before you move on.
The last step focuses on supporting documents. You need to upload whatever is necessary. Once you are done, you can submit your application. That is pretty much it. As you can see, getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Peru is not complicated at all. iVisa is of great help. The document is valid for 90 days since issue, and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 90 days.