The citizens of the Philippines are eligible for a Kyrgyzstan visa, which means that as a Filipino, you are no longer required to visit the nearest Kyrgyz embassy when you want to travel to Kyrgyzstan. Instead, you can apply online for the travel document and iVisa can help you obtain it in just one business day. What you need to remember is that the electronic visa is accepted only at specific border checkpoints. For example, you can travel to Kyrgyzstan via Manas and Osh International Airports.
What are the requirements?
The requirements for a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of the Philippines are the same as for any other nationality. The list is not long, and you may already have everything you need. Here is what you must provide:
- Valid passport – all applicants must hold a valid passport. You need to make sure that the document is valid for another 6 months from the date on which the electronic visa expires. Also, it needs to have at least one blank page.
- E-mail address – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online if you do not have an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format, and you need to print it out before departure.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies only to Filipino citizens who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must contain the name of the company, the contact information, and the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Philippines – the online form
Once you notice that you have everything on the list above, you can proceed to fill in the application form. That should be easy, but if you have questions, iVisa has an excellent support service that can take your call or help you via online chat 24/7. The service is free of charge.
The online application form consists of three simple steps. The first step asks for your general information, passport info, and some details about your trip. You are also required to select a processing time for your application, something that affects the cost of your Kyrgyzstan visa. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have ensures that you receive your Kyrgyzstan visa in 3 business days. The cost is just $76.20.
- Rush processing – if you choose this option, your application is processed within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your visa as fast as possible, this is the best option you have at hand. Your application is processed in just 1 business day. As you can imagine, this is the most expensive option as well. It costs $141.20.
The fees mentioned above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist Visa. If you travel for business purposes, you need a Kyrgyzstan Business Visa, for which the processing time options are the same, but you are charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The second step consists of payment and quick revision. You need to make sure that your form does not contain any errors that may invalidate your visa. Read your application a few times carefully to spot such mistakes.
Lastly, you are asked to upload supporting documents for your application. Should additional papers be required, iVisa will let you know. Once you are done, you can hit the submit button and wait.
The bottom line is that getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of the Philippines is a piece of cake when you choose iVisa as your online visa service. The document is valid for 90 days since issue, and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for no more than 90 days.