Romanian citizens can get a Kyrgyzstan visa online. iVisa can help you with the application process. What you need to remember is that you cannot use a Kyrgyzstan e-visa if you choose to enter the country through points of entry other than the following: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
What are the requirements?
The requirements for a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Romania are the same as for everyone else who qualifies for this type of travel document. The list is not very long, and the items on it are easy to put together. You need the following:
- Valid passport – to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you need to be a passport holder. Moreover, the document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiration date.
- E-mail address – since the application process is entirely online, you must provide an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the electronic visa in PDF format, and you need to print it out before you leave for Kyrgyzstan.
- Online method of payment – you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but if it is convenient for you, you can use Paypal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement is applicable only to travelers who go to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must include the company’s name, its contact information, as well as the registration number.
The online application form
To get a Kyrgyzstan visa online, you need to fill in an application form. That should be easy, and iVisa’s support service is available 24/7 if you need some help. The service is free of charge.
The application form consists of three simple steps. Step number one asks you to fill in the boxes with your personal information such as name, address, phone number, etc. passport information and travel details are also necessary. At this moment, you must select a processing time as well. Just remember that your choice determines the cost of your visa. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $76.20, and your application is processed within 3 business days.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a little bit faster, you can choose this option. Your Kyrgyzstan visa arrives within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can go for. It is the most expensive as well. Your application is processed within 1 business day, and you are charged $141.20.
The fees above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist visa. A trip to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time options above still apply, but the fees are different. This visa costs $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively. The second step of the application asks you to make the payment and review your form. It is essential that it does not contain any mistakes. Corrections cannot be made once your application reaches processing. Read your application carefully before moving on.
The last step covers the supporting documents. You are required to upload them. When you are finished, just hit the submit button and you are done. iVisa will take it from there. Surely you can agree that getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Romania is easy with iVisa. The document has a 90-day validity, and you stay in Kyrgyzstan for a period that does not exceed 90 days.