Rwandan citizens who plan a trip to Kyrgyzstan are no longer required to apply for a consular visa. All the citizens of Rwanda can apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online using the services rendered by iVisa instead. But what you need to remember is that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Rwanda – about the requirements
To apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you need to meet a few requirements, but none of them are difficult to obtain. iVisa asks that you provide the following:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport, but the document has to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the day the e-visa expires.
- E-mail address – an online application process entails a visa in digital format. iVisa will send you your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. You need to print out at least one physical copy before departure.
- Means of payment – when you apply with iVisa for your Kyrgyzstan visa, you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. You can use a credit or debit card. In addition, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The letter should contain the name of the company, the contact information (phone number, e-mail), and its registration number in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Rwanda – processing time and fees
Two factors determine the cost of your Kyrgyzstan visa: the processing time you select during the application process and the type of visa you want. When it comes to the former, iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – most applicants select this option because it is the least expensive, and the processing is not that slow. It takes 3 business days for your application to be processed, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush – the second available option costs a little bit more than the previous one. You will be charged $106.20, and your Kyrgyzstan visa is ready within 2 business days.
- Super Rush processing – if time is of the essence, you need to opt for this processing time. Your application is processed within 1 business day, but you must pay $141.20 for it.
As for the visa type, a business trip to Kyrgyzstan requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time for this type of visa is the same, but the fees are slightly different. A Business visa costs $20.60 more. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The online application form
If you notice that you have everything you need for the online application process, you can proceed to fill in the application form. The task should not be challenging, but if you have concerns, iVisa’s support service is at your disposal non-stop.
iVisa broke down the form in three steps for your convenience. The first one wants you to insert your personal information such as name, address, e-mail, date of birth, and so on. Passport information and travel details are required as well. Also, this is the moment when you need to select a processing time for your application.
The second step asks you to make the payment and review your form. It is essential that it does not contain any mistakes. And the third step requires you to upload your application’s supporting documents. When you are done, you can submit your application. iVisa handles the rest.
Needless to say, getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Rwanda is a piece of cake with iVisa. The document is valid for 90 days since issue, and you are allowed to stay in Kyrgyzstan for no more than 90 days.