The nationals of Saint Kitts & Nevis have the opportunity to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online. Kittitian/Nevian citizens are eligible for an electronic visa, and iVisa can assist with the online application process. We feel compelled to remind you that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa is not a valid travel document at all points of entry in Kyrgyzstan. You can only use it at Manas and Osh airports, and land crossing with China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel), and Uzbekistan (Dostuk).
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of Saint Kitts & Nevis – the requirements
You will be glad to find out that you are not expected to make too much of an effort when you apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa. You only need a few things, and they are as follows:
- Valid passport – there is no such thing as a visa that can be obtained without a passport. You need one that is valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kyrgyzstan.
- E-mail address – an online application process entails an e-mail address because the visa is sent to you using this means of communication. You need to print out the document before departure. Preferably in more than one copy.
- Credit/debit card – you will be asked to make the payment during the online application process. You can use a credit or a debit card but iVisa accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
- Invitation letter – this requirement must be met only by people who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The document must include the name of the company, its contact details, and of course, the registration number in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of Saint Kitts & Nevis – the online application form
When you consider that you have everything you need, you can move on and fill in the application form. That should be easy for all of you, but in case you have questions, iVisa’s support service is at your disposal 24/7 and free of charge.
You need to go through all three steps of the form. The first one is easy. You need to provide your personal information, passport info, and a couple of details about your trip to Kyrgyzstan. At the same time, you must select a processing time and a visa type. Your selections will affect the cost of your Kyrgyzstan e-visa. iVisa gives you three processing time options:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option, but most people go for it because it is the cheapest. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and you must pay $76.20.
- Rush processing – neither the most expensive nor the cheapest, this option brings you your Kyrgyzstan e-visa within 2 business days, and the fee is $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – this is the quickest option, and the most expensive. While your Kyrgyzstan visa is ready within just 1 business day, you are charged $141.20.
Regarding the visa type, when you go to Kyrgyzstan on a business trip, you need to apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa, not a tourist visa. It costs an additional $20.60. Consequently, when you want this type of visa, you are charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
Step number two requires you to cover the payment and revise your application, while the third asks for the supporting documents. When all three steps are complete, your work is done. iVisa will take it from there.
What you need to remember from all this is that a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Saint Kitts & Nevis is effortless to obtain; especially with iVisa. The e-visa is valid for 90 days since issue and you can use it to stay in Kyrgyzstan for a maximum of 90 days.