As a Saint Lucian, if you travel to Kyrgyzstan, you are eligible for an electronic visa. It means that the citizens of Saint Lucia can apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa. iVisa can facilitate the application process, but you need to remember that a Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of Saint Lucia – requirements
You do not have to worry about the online application process because it is not very demanding. Quite the contrary. You only need the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa if you do not have a valid passport. You also need to make sure that the document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date your visa expires.
- E-mail address – since you will receive the electronic visa via e-mail, you need to provide an address to which you have access. Remember to print your document before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card but Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
- Invitation letter – you need to meet this requirement only if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The document in question needs to include the name of the company, its contact information, and the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of Saint Lucia – the online application form
Once you put together everything you are required to provide, you can proceed to fill in the application form. That should be easy for everyone, but if you have questions or need some assistance, you can contact iVisa’s customer support 24/7.
The online application form consists of three steps. The first step asks for your personal information, passport details, and some information about your trip. You are also required to select a processing time and a visa type, both of which will determine the overall cost of your Kyrgyzstan visa. Regarding the processing, iVisa came up with three excellent options so that you can choose the one that suits you best. They are as follows:
- Standard – when you select this option, your application is processed within 3 business days. As for the cost, you are charged just $76.20.
- Rush – this option is a bit faster. You receive your Kyrgyzstan visa within 2 business days, and you must pay $106.20.
- Super Rush – as the fastest available option, this is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within just 1 business day, but you are charged $141.20.
As for visa type, when you travel to Kyrgyzstan on business, you need to apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. This type costs an additional $20.60. As a result, the fees are $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The second step of the application requires you to revise your form so that there are no mistakes and make the payment. The third only asks you to upload the documentation that supports your application. As soon as you are done, all that is left for you to do is to hit the submit button and wait for iVisa to send you the visa.
What you need to remember from all this is that a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Saint Lucia is almost effortless to obtain, and iVisa is incredibly helpful. The e-visa keeps its validity for 90 days since the date of issue, and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for no more than 90 days.