The citizens of Samoa are entitled to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online. As a Samoan citizen, you are eligible for an electronic visa, and with the help of iVisa, you can get it in as little as 24 hours. What you need to remember is that a Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
What are the requirements?
The requirements for a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Samoa are no different than from everyone else who qualifies to apply. iVisa does not ask for much as all you need is to provide the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa if you do not have a valid passport. You also need to make sure that the document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date your visa expires.
- E-mail address – since you will receive the electronic visa via e-mail, you need to provide an address to which you have access. Remember to print your document before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
- Invitation letter – you need to meet this requirement only if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The document in question needs to include the name of the company, its contact information, and the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of Samoa – the online application form
The application form designed by iVisa is not meant to cause you any headaches. It is short and simple. Plus, if you have questions or need assistance, iVisa has a fantastic customer support service that is at your disposal 24/7.
The form we are talking about is divided into three steps. The first one wants you to fill in the blanks with your personal information, details about your trip to Kyrgyzstan, and passport info. This is the moment when you need to select a processing time and a visa type as well. Keep in mind that both affect the cost of your visa. When it comes to processing time, you can choose from the following:
- Standard – when you select this option, your application is processed within 3 business days. As for the cost, you are charged just $76.20.
- Rush – this option is a bit faster. You receive your Kyrgyzstan visa within 2 business days, and you must pay $106.20.
- Super Rush – as the fastest available option, this is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within just 1 business day, but you are charged $141.20.
As for visa type, when you travel to Kyrgyzstan on business, you need to apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. This type costs an additional $20.60. As a result, the fees are $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The second step wants you to cover the payment and revise your application form. It is crucial that your form does not contain any errors or inaccuracies. That can render your visa invalid, and you must repeat the process. To avoid that, all you have to do is read the application carefully before you submit it.
The last step is even simpler. You must upload the documents that support your application form. When this step is complete as well, you are free to submit your application. And that is it.
The bottom line is that a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Samoa is effortless to obtain when you use iVisa. The document you receive is valid for no more than 90 days and it allows you to spend up to 90 days in Kyrgyzstan.