Sammarinese citizens qualify for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa, which means that all the nationals of San Marino can apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online. iVisa can be incredibly helpful in the application process. However, we must let you know that a Kyrgyzstan e-visa is not a valid travel document at all points of entry in Kyrgyzstan. You can only use it at Manas and Osh airports, and land crossing with China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel), and Uzbekistan (Dostuk).
What are the requirements?
To apply for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa, you need to meet a few requirements, but there is nothing you cannot achieve easily. You need the following:
- Valid passport – there is no such thing as a visa that can be obtained without a passport. You need one that is valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kyrgyzstan.
- E-mail address – an online application process entails an e-mail address because the visa is sent to you using this means of communication. You need to print out the document before departure. Preferably in more than one copy.
- Credit/debit card – you will be asked to make the payment during the online application process. You can use a credit or a debit card. Additionally, iVisa also accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
- Invitation letter – this requirement must be met only by people who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The document must include the name of the company, its contact details, and of course, the registration number in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of San Marino – the application form
After you gather everything that is necessary, you can fill in the application form. There is nothing to be troubled about because iVisa designed a convenient form, but if you have concerns regarding the process, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support.
The application form is broken into three simple steps. The first step should not take more than 5 minutes to finish. You have to offer your personal information, some details about your trip, and passport info. You are also needed to choose a processing time for your application and the visa type you need. Both choices affect the price of your visa. When it comes to processing, iVisa gives you three options so that you can choose the most convenient:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option, but most people go for it because it is the cheapest. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and you must pay $76.20.
- Rush processing – neither the most expensive nor the cheapest, this option brings you your Kyrgyzstan e-visa within 2 business days, and the fee is $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – this is the quickest option, and the most expensive. While your Kyrgyzstan visa is ready within just 1 business day, you are charged $141.20.
Regarding the visa type, when you go to Kyrgyzstan on a business trip, you need to apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa, not a tourist visa. It costs an additional $20.60. Consequently, when you want this type of visa, you are charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The second and third steps are simple as well. The second step requires you to review your form and cover the payment, while the last step asks you to upload your application’s supporting documents. When you are done, you can submit your application.
What you need to remember is that obtaining a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of San Marino is plain sailing with iVisa. The e-visa is valid for 90 days since issue, and you can use it to stay in Kyrgyzstan for a period that cannot exceed 3 months.