The citizens of Sao Tome & Principe can apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa since, as a Sao Tomean, you are eligible for an electronic visa. iVisa can prove to be very helpful with the online application process, but you need to remember that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of Sao Tome & Principe – requirements
The online application process will not make you work too much, and the requirements are easy to meet. You may already have everything that is needed. Here is what you need to provide iVisa with:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa if you do not have a valid passport. You also need to make sure that the document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date your visa expires.
- E-mail address – since you will receive the electronic visa via e-mail, you need to provide an address to which you have access. Remember to print your document before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
- Invitation letter – you need to meet this requirement only if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The document in question needs to include the name of the company, its contact information, and the registration number.
Processing time and fees
How much money you spend on a Kyrgyzstan visa depends on how fast you want the application to be processed and the visa type you need. As for the former, iVisa gives you three processing time options:
- Standard – when you select this option, your application is processed within 3 business days. As for the cost, you are charged just $76.20.
- Rush – this option is a bit faster. You receive your Kyrgyzstan visa within 2 business days, and you must pay $106.20.
- Super Rush – as the fastest available option, this is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within just 1 business day, but you are charged $141.20.
As for visa type, if you travel to Kyrgyzstan on business, you need to apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. This type costs an additional $20.60. As a result, the fees are $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of Sao Tome & Principe – the online form
When you reach the application form, you should know that iVisa created it so that you do not struggle to complete it. But if you feel like you need some help, you can contact iVisa’s support service 24/7.
The form consists of three simple steps. The first one asks for your personal information such as name address, date of birth, e-mail, and so on. Passport information and travel details are also necessary. At the same time, this step requires you to decide on the processing time and visa type. The second step expects you to make the payment and revise your form, while the third requires you to upload the supporting document for your application. As soon as you are through, you can submit your form. iVisa will handle the rest.
Needless to say, getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Sao Tome & Principe is effortless with iVisa. The e-visa is valid for 90 days since the date of issue and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for a period no longer than 90 days.