As a Seychellois national, if you travel to Kyrgyzstan, you qualify for an electronic visa. It means that the citizens of Seychelles can apply online for a Kyrgyzstan and avoid a trip to an embassy. Instead, iVisa can help you apply in just 20 minutes. But keep in mind that a Kyrgyzstan visa is not a valid travel document at all points of entry in Kyrgyzstan. You can only use it at Manas and Osh airports, and land crossing with China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel), and Uzbekistan (Dostuk).
What are the requirements?
A Kyrgyzstan e-visa is not a very demanding document to obtain. The requirements are easy to meet, and you may already have everything that is necessary. Below, you will find a list of what iVisa asks of you:
- Valid passport – there is no such thing as a visa that can be obtained without a passport. You need one that is valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kyrgyzstan.
- E-mail address – an online application process entails an e-mail address because the visa will be sent to you using this means of communication. You need to print out the document before departure. Preferably in more than one copy.
- Credit/debit card – you will be asked to make the payment during the online application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but iVisa accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
- Invitation letter – this requirement must be met only by people who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The document must include the name of the company, its contact details, and of course, the registration number in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of Seychelles – processing time and fees
There are two factors that determine how much you are charged for your Kyrgyzstan visa. We are talking about processing time and visa type. When it comes to the former, you can choose one of the following choices:
- Standard processing – this is the slowest option, but most people go for it because it is the cheapest. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and you must pay $76.20.
- Rush processing – neither the most expensive nor the cheapest, this option brings you your Kyrgyzstan e-visa within 2 business days, and the fee is $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – this is the quickest option, and the most expensive. While your Kyrgyzstan visa is ready within just 1 business day, you are charged $141.20.
As far as the visa type is concerned, when you go to Kyrgyzstan on a business trip, you must apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa, not a tourist visa. It costs an additional $20.60. Consequently, when you want this type of visa, you are charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The online application form
iVisa created a short and simple application form so that you do not spend more than 20 minutes completing it. However, if you are confronting some difficulties along the way, feel free to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is available 24/7 and is free of charge.
iVisa broke down the form into three simple steps. The first one requires you to provide basic information about yourself and your trip to Kyrgyzstan, and to select a processing time and a visa type. The second step covers the payment and revision, and the third asks you to upload the supporting documents of your application. As soon as you are done, you can submit your form, and your effort ends there. iVisa will take it from there.
As you can see, getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Seychelles could not be simpler. The e-visa is valid for 90 days and it allows you to stay in Kyrgyzstan for no more than 3 months.