The citizens of Sierra Leone can apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online. As a Sierra Leonean, you are eligible for an electronic visa. iVisa can help you get it in as little as 24 hours. However, you need to remember that a Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
What are the requirements?
If you are wondering what requirements you need to meet to apply for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa, you will be happy to find out that the requirements were not very demanding to achieve. In fact, you only need the following:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport, but the document has to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the day the e-visa expires.
- E-mail address – an online application process entails a visa in digital format. iVisa will send you your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. You need to print out at least one physical copy before departure.
- Means of payment – when you apply with iVisa for your Kyrgyzstan visa, you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. You can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The letter should contain the name of the company, the contact information (phone number, e-mail), and its registration number in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Sierra Leone – processing time and fees
The cost of a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Sierra Leone depends only on two factors: processing time and visa type. Both of them must be chosen during the application process. As for the former, iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – most applicants select this option because it is the least expensive, and the processing is not that slow. It takes 3 business days for your application to be processed, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush – the second available option costs a little bit more than the previous one. You will be charged $106.20, and your Kyrgyzstan visa is ready within 2 business days.
- Super Rush processing – if time is of the essence, you need to opt for this processing time. Your application is processed within 1 business day, but you must pay $141.20 for it.
When it comes to the visa type, a business trip to Kyrgyzstan requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time for this type of visa is the same, but the fees are slightly different. A Business visa costs an additional $20.60. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
About the online application form
The next step you need to take after you notice that you have everything you need for a successful application process regards the application form. Generally, applicants take about 20 minutes to fill in the form, and if you need some assistance, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7.
The form is broken down into three phases. The first one requires you to fill in the boxes with your general information such as name, address, passport info, trip details, and so on. This is the moment when you must choose the visa type and the processing time as well. The second phase requires you to handle the payment and revise your form, and the third wants you to upload supporting document for your application. When all three phases are finished, you can submit your application.
What you need to remember is that obtaining a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Sierra Leone is not challenging at all when you choose iVisa as your online visa service. The document you receive is valid for 90 days since issue, and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 90 days.