Solomon Islands citizens can now apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa. That is due to the fact that as a Solomon Islander, you qualify for an electronic visa. But you should know that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
What are the requirements?
The requirements for a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Solomon Islands are the same as for every other eligible nationality. And chances are that you already have everything you need. iVisa asks for the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa if you do not have a valid passport. You also need to make sure that the document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date your visa expires.
- E-mail address – since you will receive the electronic visa via e-mail, you need to provide an address to which you have access. Remember to print your document before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, however, PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
- Invitation letter – you need to meet this requirement only if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The document in question needs to include the name of the company, its contact information, and the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of Solomon Islands – the application form
Once you put together what you need, you can proceed to fill in the application form. You should not have a hard time doing it, but in case you need some help, iVisa provides excellent customer support. The service is open non-stop and is entirely free of charge.
There are three steps you must complete. During the first one, you must insert your personal information, a few details about your trip, and passport info. At the same time, iVisa wants you to select a processing time for your application and the visa type you need. Each of those factors affects the cost of your Kyrgyzstan e-visa. When it comes to processing time, you can choose between the following options:
- Standard – when you select this option, your application is processed within 3 business days. As for the cost, you are charged just $76.20.
- Rush – this option is a bit faster. You receive your Kyrgyzstan visa within 2 business days, and you must pay $106.20.
- Super Rush – as the fastest available option, this is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within just 1 business day, but you are charged $141.20.
As for the visa type, when you travel to Kyrgyzstan on business, you need to apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. This type costs an additional $20.60. As a result, the fees are $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The second step is even easier. You must make the payment and revise your application form. The revision is crucial because errors will render your visa invalid. Read the form carefully before submission.
The third step, and the last, asks you to provide the supporting documents for you application. You must upload them. When this step is over as well, you can hit the submit button and wait. Your effort ends there.
What you need to remember from all this is that a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Solomon Islands is convenient to obtain if you use iVisa as your visa service. The document you receive is valid for 90 days, and it allows you stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 3 months.