The citizens of South African do not have to go to the nearest Kyrgyz consulate whenever they want to travel to Kyrgyzstan. Instead, they qualify for an electronic visa, in which case they can apply online. As a South African, you can get your Kyrgyzstan visa online in as little as 24 hours. Just bear in mind that not all border checkpoints hold the electronic visa as valid. You need to enter the country via specific points of entry.
What do you need to do to get your Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of South Africa? You must fill in an application form. Nevertheless, we suggest that you put together all the necessary documentation first. That ensures a swifter process for you. You need the following:
- Valid passport – all applicants must hold a valid passport. You need to make sure that the document is valid for another 6 months from the date on which the electronic visa expires. Also, it needs to have at least one blank page.
- E-mail address – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online if you do not have an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format, and you need to print it out before departure.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies only to South African citizens who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must contain the name of the company, the contact information, and the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of South Africa – processing time and fees
The cost of a Kyrgyzstan visa is directly related to the processing time, meaning that the price of the document depends on how fast you want it. iVisa understands that people have different needs, which is why we try to satisfy all of our customers. For that purpose, we created three processing time options so that you can choose the one that you find most convenient. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have ensures that you receive your Kyrgyzstan visa in 3 business days. The cost is just $76.20.
- Rush processing – if you choose this option, your application is processed within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your visa as fast as possible, this is the best option you have at hand. Your application is processed in just 1 business day. As you can imagine, this is the most expensive option as well. It costs $141.20.
The prices above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist Visa. If you travel for business purposes, you need a Kyrgyzstan Business Visa, for which the processing time is the same, but you are charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively for each option.
The application form
There is nothing for you to worry about when it comes to the application form. iVisa created a short and convenient form. You should be done with it in about 20 minutes. However, if you have questions, our support service is available non-stop. You can contact up via online chat or phone. We do not charge for support.
The online form has three simple steps. The first one requires you to provide your personal information, passport info, travel details, and it also asks you to make your choice when it comes to processing time. The second step consists of payment and revision, and the third step is the moment in which iVisa asks you to upload supporting documents. When you are finished, just hit submit, and you are done.
Getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of South Africa is incredibly convenient when the application process is entirely online. The document you receive is valid for 90 days since the date of issue, and you can use it to stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 90 days.