All Sri Lankan citizens who plan to travel to Kyrgyzstan can apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online. iVisa can help you get your travel document in as little as 24 hours. However, what you need to consider is that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border only through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
What are the requirements?
The online application process is short and straightforward, but you still need to meet a few requirements. However, the list does not contain anything that is difficult to get. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you need to be a passport holder. Moreover, the document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiration date.
- E-mail address – since the application process is entirely online, you must provide an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the electronic visa in PDF format, and you need to print it out before you leave for Kyrgyzstan.
- Online method of payment – you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but if it is convenient for you, you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement is applicable only to travelers who go to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must include the company’s name, its contact information, as well as the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Sri Lanka – the application form
Once you have all of the above, you can fill in the application form. iVisa created a simple form so that you do not spend more than 20 minutes completing it. And if you need assistance, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 and free of charge.
The application form in question is broken down into three steps. During the first step, all you have to do is fill in the blanks with your personal information and select a processing time. Keep in mind that the latter determines the cost of your Kyrgyzstan visa. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $76.20, and your application is processed within 3 business days.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a little bit faster, you can choose this option. Your Kyrgyzstan visa arrives within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can go for. It is the most expensive as well. Your application is processed within 1 business day, and you are charged $141.20.
The fees above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist visa. A trip to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time options above still apply, but the fees are different. This visa costs $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively. The second step consists of payment and revision. You need to carefully read your application and spot all the mistakes. Otherwise, you can end up with an invalid visa.
The last step is the moment when iVisa asks for the supporting documents. You are invited to upload them. When you are done, just submit your application, and that is it. As you can see, getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Sri Lanka is easy when you apply with iVisa. The document you get is valid for 90 days since issue, and it allows you to stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 90 days.