Vincentian nationals who plan a trip to Kyrgyzstan are eligible for an electronic visa. Consequently, the citizens of St. Vincent & Grenadines have the possibility to apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa, and iVisa can help with the application process. What you should remember is that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
What are the requirements?
You will be glad to know that the requirements for a Kyrgyzstan visa are nothing out of the ordinary. You may already have everything you need. iVisa will want you to provide the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa if you do not have a valid passport. You also need to make sure that the document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date your visa expires.
- E-mail address – since you will receive the electronic visa via e-mail, you need to provide an address to which you have access. Remember to print your document before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card as well as PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
- Invitation letter – you need to meet this requirement only if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The document in question needs to include the name of the company, its contact information, and the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of St. Vincent & Grenadines – processing time and costs
You do not have to trouble yourself about how much you will be charged because iVisa has affordable fees. Nevertheless, the price of your Kyrgyzstan visa is determined by two aspects: visa type and processing time. Regarding the latter, you are given three options so that you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard – when you select this option, your application is processed within 3 business days. As for the cost, you are charged just $76.20.
- Rush – this option is a bit faster. You receive your Kyrgyzstan visa within 2 business days, and you must pay $106.20.
- Super Rush – as the fastest available option, this is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within just 1 business day, but you are charged $141.20.
As for visa type, when you travel to Kyrgyzstan on business, you need to apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. This type costs an additional $20.60. As a result, the fees are $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The online application form
After you gather everything you need, there is one last thing for you to do, and that is to fill in the application form. It should not be a challenging task, but if you need some assistance, iVisa has a fantastic support service. It is available non-stop and is free of charge.
The application form happens in three stages. The first one asks for some general information about yourself, passport info, and a few details about your trip to Kyrgyzstan. This is the point at which you must select the processing time and the visa type too. The second stage wants you to review your form and cover the payment, and the last stage asks you to upload the supporting documentation of your application. When all three stages are complete, you can submit your form.
Needless to say, a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of St. Vincent & Grenadines is effortless to apply through iVisa. The document is valid for 90 days since issue, and you are granted a stay of maximum 90 days in Kyrgyzstan.