Like many other nationalities, Sudanese citizens are eligible for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa. What does that mean? It means that you are no longer required to apply for a visa at the Sudanese embassy. Instead, you can apply online with iVisa and avoid all that hassle. But you should know that not all border checkpoints accept the electronic visa as a valid travel document. Manas and Osh International Airports do, and so are a few land points of entry. But you need to look into that further.
What are the requirements?
What you will love about iVisa is that you do not have to make too much of an effort to apply for your Kyrgyzstan visa. The list of requirements is actually very short. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – all applicants must hold a valid passport. You need to make sure that the document is valid for another 6 months from the date on which the electronic visa expires. Also, it needs to have at least one blank page.
- E-mail address – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online if you do not have an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format, and you need to print it out before departure.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies only to Sudanese citizens who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must contain the name of the company, the contact information, and the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Sudan – processing time and fees
Cost is one of the aspects that people concern themselves with. However, iVisa knows that travelers may have different needs, which is why we created three processing time options so that you can choose the one that is the most convenient for you. As you can imagine, the sooner you want your Kyrgyzstan visa, the more you have to pay. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have ensures that you receive your Kyrgyzstan visa in 3 business days. The cost is just $76.20.
- Rush processing – if you choose this option, your application is processed within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your visa as fast as possible, this is the best option you have at hand. Your application is processed in just 1 business day. As you can imagine, this is the most expensive option as well. It costs $141.20.
The prices above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist Visa. If you travel for business purposes, you need a Kyrgyzstan Business Visa, for which the processing time is the same, but you are charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively for each option.
The online application form
There is no reason for you to worry about the application form. It should take you no more than 20 minutes to fill in, and if you need assistance along the way, you can contact iVisa’s customer support 24/7. There is no charge for it.
The online form has three steps. The first one requires you to give your personal information, passport info, and a few details regarding your trip to Kyrgyzstan (i.e., arrival date). It is at this point you must also select a processing time. The second step consists of payment and revision, and the third asks for the supporting documents. That is it. When you are done, just hit the submit button and leave iVisa do its job.
As you can see, it is convenient to get a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Sudan. iVisa works hard on making your task easier. The electronic visa has 90 days of validity, and it allows you to stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 90 days.