The nationals of Suriname have the possibility to apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa. That is because as a Surinamese citizen, you are eligible for an electronic visa, and iVisa can help you get it in as little as 24 hours. What you need to know from the start is that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
What are the requirements?
The requirements for a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Suriname as the same as for everyone else who qualifies to apply online. iVisa does not ask for much, and you may already have everything on the list. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa if you do not have a valid passport. You also need to make sure that the document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date your visa expires.
- E-mail address – since you will receive the electronic visa via e-mail, you need to provide an address to which you have access. Remember to print your document before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
- Invitation letter – you need to meet this requirement only if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The document in question needs to include the name of the company, its contact information, and the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of Suriname – processing time and fees
What you should know is that the cost of a Kyrgyzstan visa is not fixed. It depends on the processing time you want and the visa type you need. As for processing, you can choose between the following options:
- Standard – when you select this option, your application is processed within 3 business days. As for the cost, you are charged just $76.20.
- Rush – this option is a bit faster. You receive your Kyrgyzstan visa within 2 business days, and you must pay $106.20.
- Super Rush – as the fastest available option, this is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within just 1 business day, but you are charged $141.20.
When it comes to the visa type, when you travel to Kyrgyzstan on business, you need to apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. This type costs an additional $20.60. As a result, the fees are $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The application form
As you can imagine, you need to fill in an application form. It is entirely online, and you should complete it in 20 minutes or so. If you need assistance, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is free of charge and available 24/7.
You must go through all three steps of the application form. The first one is simple. You must provide your general information, passport info, and some details about your trip. This is also the moment when you should select the visa type and the processing time. The second steps ask you to make the payment and revise your form in case you make mistakes. The third requires you to upload supporting documents. When you are done, just submit your application and wait.
What you must remember from all this is that iVisa provides a convenient application process. A Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Suriname is effortless to obtain. The document maintains its validity for 90 days since issue, and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 90 days.