The citizens of Swaziland, a country that is now known as Eswatini, can apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa. It means that as a Swazi citizen, you are eligible for an electronic visa. iVisa can help with the application process. Please note that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa cannot be used at every point of entry in Kyrgyzstan.
You can cross only via the following:
- Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk)
- Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar)
- China (Irkeshtam and Torugart)
- Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Swaziland (Eswatini) – requirements
To apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you do not need much. Here is a list of everything you need:
Applicant Photo Passport Personal Details Scan
Passport Personal Details Scan
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Swaziland (Eswatini) – the online application form
As soon as you have all of the above, you can move on and fill in the application form. That is a not a challenging task, but if you need some help, you can contact iVisa’s customer support service 24/7.
The form we are talking about consists of three simple steps. During the first one, you are required to provide general information about yourself and your trip, as well as to select a visa type (business or tourist) and the processing time for your application. As for the latter, iVisa came up with three options:
- Standard processing – your request takes 9 Business Days to be processed, and you are charged USD 86.50.
- Rush processing – you will receive your Kyrgyzstan e-visa within 7 Business Days, and it costs USD 116.50.
- Super Rush processing – your application form is reviewed within just 5 Business Days. You will be charged USD 151.50.
You should know that a Kyrgyzstan Business visa has an additional costs for each option you see above.
The second step of the form asks you to handle the payment and to review your application. It is important that your form does not contain any mistakes that can invalidate your visa. Before submission, read your application carefully.
The last and third step requires you to upload your application’s supporting documents. When you are done with that as well, feel free to hit the submit button. iVisa will take it from there.
The key point of this article is that getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Swaziland (Eswatini) is almost effortless with iVisa. The e-visa is valid for 60 days after arrival, and it grants you a maximum stay of 60 days in Total.