The citizens of Swaziland, a country that is now known as Eswatini, can apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa. It means that as a Swazi citizen, are eligible for an electronic visa. iVisa can help with the application process. But you should bear in mind that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following border checkpoints: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Swaziland (Eswatini) – requirements
To apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you do not need much. In fact, an electronic visa is not demanding at all. Here is a list of everything you need:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa if you do not have a valid passport. At the same time, make sure that the travel document is valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiry date.
- E-mail address – after you apply, iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Feel free to pay using your credit or debit card, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
- Invitation letter – if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa, you need to meet this requirement as well. The document must include the company’s name, contact information, and registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Swaziland (Eswatini) – the online application form
As soon as you have all of the above, you can move on and fill in the application form. That is a not a challenging task, but if you need some help, you can contact iVisa’s customer support service 24/7.
The form we are talking about consists of three simple steps. During the first one, you are required to provide general information about yourself and your trip, as well as to select a visa type (business or tourist) and the processing time for your application. As for the latter, iVisa came up with three options:
- Standard processing – if you are not in a hurry, you can go for this option. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush processing – this time, you will receive your Kyrgyzstan e-visa within 2 business days, and it costs $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need to get to Kyrgyzstan as soon as possible, your best option is the Super Rush processing. Your application form is processed within just 1 business day. However, this is the most expensive option. You will be charged $141.20.
As far as the visa type is concerned, you should know that the Kyrgyzstan Business visa costs an additional $20.60 for each processing time. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The second step of the form asks you to handle the payment and to review your application. It is important that your form does not contain any mistakes that can invalidate your visa. Before submission, read your application carefully.
Lastly, the third step requires you to upload your application’s supporting documents. When you are done with that as well, feel free to hit the submit button. iVisa will take it from there.
The key point of this article is that getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Swaziland (Eswatini) is almost effortless with iVisa. The e-visa is valid for 90 days, and it grants you a stay of maximum 3 months.