The citizens of Syria who wish to travel to Kyrgyzstan are no longer required to go to the nearest Kyrgyz consulate to get their visa. Instead, as a Syrian citizen, you can apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online. iVisa can help you through the application process. You should know that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border only through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel). Another point of entry requires a consular visa.
The requirements for a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Syria are the same as for anybody else who qualifies for this document. You do not need much, and the items on the list are easy to obtain. You will only need the following:
- Valid passport – to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you need to be a passport holder. Moreover, the document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiration date.
- E-mail address – since the application process is entirely online, you must provide an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the electronic visa in PDF format, and you need to print it out before you leave for Kyrgyzstan.
- Online method of payment – you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but if it is convenient for you, you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement is applicable only to travelers who go to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must include the company’s name, its contact information, as well as the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Syria – the application form
The application form you need to complete to get your visa is entirely online. You should finish it in approximately 20 minutes, and if you need some help with it, iVisa provides customer support 24/7.
The online form requires you to go through three steps. During the first one, you need to provide your personal information, some details about your trip, and passport information. You must also select a processing time, an action that determines the cost of your visa and how fast it arrives. The options are as follows:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $76.20, and your application is processed within 3 business days.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a little bit faster, you can choose this option. Your Kyrgyzstan visa arrives within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can go for. It is the most expensive as well. Your application is processed within 1 business day, and you are charged $141.20.
The fees above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist visa. A trip to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time options above still apply, but the fees are different. This visa costs $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively. Step two asks you to make the payment and review your form. The revision is more essential than you think because even small mistakes can invalidate your visa. Read your application form carefully and only then you should move on.
The last step is reserved for supporting documents. iVisa will ask you to upload them. When you are done with that, you can submit your application. iVisa will send you the document in the timeframe of your choice.
The main point of the article is to show you how easy it is to obtain a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Syria. The e-visa is valid for 90 days since issue, and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 90 days.