The citizens of Tanzania who plan a trip to Kyrgyzstan for tourism or business purposes are no longer needed to pay a visit to the nearest Kyrgyz embassy to get their visa. Instead, as a Tanzanian, you can apply online for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa. The application process is entirely online, and iVisa can help you get it in just one business day.
What are the requirements?
In order to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online, you need to make sure that you meet some requirements. However, you do not have to worry about it because the list is short and contains items that you may already have. You need the following:
- Valid passport – all applicants must hold a valid passport. You need to make sure that the document is valid for another 6 months from the date on which the electronic visa expires. Also, it needs to have at least one blank page.
- E-mail address – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online if you do not have an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format, and you need to print it out before departure.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies only to Tanzanian citizens who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must contain the name of the company, the contact information, and the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Tanzania – the application form
What you need to do next is to fill in the application form. You should not encounter any issues in the process, but in the unlikely event that you do, iVisa is here to help you. Our support service is at your disposal 24/7 and is entirely free of charge.
The application form has three steps, but they are easy to go through. It should not take you more than 20 minutes. The first one asks for your personal information, travel details, and passport info. You must also select a processing time. Keep in mind that each option comes with its own fee. You can choose from the following:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have ensures that you receive your Kyrgyzstan visa in 3 business days. The cost is just $76.20.
- Rush processing – if you choose this option, your application is processed within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your visa as fast as possible, this is the best option you have at hand. Your application is processed in just 1 business day. As you can imagine, this is the most expensive option as well. It costs $141.20.
The fees mentioned above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist Visa. If you travel for business purposes, you need a Kyrgyzstan Business Visa, for which the processing time options are the same, but you are charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
Step number two covers the payment and requires you to revise your form. It is imperative that you do not make mistakes while filling it in. Even the smallest error can invalidate your Kyrgyzstan visa, in which case you must waste time and money in repeating the application process. Do yourself a favor and read the form carefully before you submit it.
The last step requires you to upload supporting documents for your application. That should not take long either. When you are done, just submit your form and you are done. iVisa takes care of the rest.
The bottom line is that obtaining a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Tanzania is a piece of cake. iVisa makes the process so much easier so that you can enjoy other things. The visa is valid for 90 days since issue, and it allows you to stay in Kyrgyzstan for just as much.