As of September 2017, the citizens of TFYR Macedonia can apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online. As a Macedonian citizen, you are eligible for an electronic visa, which you can get online using the services provided by iVisa. What you should know is that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following border checkpoints: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of TFYR Macedonia – requirements
An online application process usually does not involve as many requirements as for when you apply at an embassy. In this case, you only need the following:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa if you do not have a valid passport. At the same time, make sure that the travel document is valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiry date.
- E-mail address – after you apply, iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Feel free to pay using your credit or debit card, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
- Invitation letter – if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa, you need to meet this requirement as well. The document must include the company’s name, contact information, and registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of TFYR Macedonia – processing time and fees
The cost of a Kyrgyzstan visa depends on what you select as far as the processing time and the visa type are concerned. When it comes to processing, iVisa gives you three options so that you can choose the one that suits your needs:
- Standard processing – if you are not in a hurry, you can go for this option. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush processing – this time, you will receive your Kyrgyzstan e-visa within 2 business days, and it costs $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need to get to Kyrgyzstan as soon as possible, your best option is the Super Rush processing. Your application form is processed within just 1 business day. However, this is the most expensive option. You will be charged $141.20.
As far as the visa type is concerned, you should know that the Kyrgyzstan Business visa costs an additional $20.60 for each processing time. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
About the online application form
The application form created by iVisa is short and straightforward. However, if you need assistance with it, iVisa has an excellent support service that can jump in and help you 24/7. The service is free of charge.
The form is broken down into three steps. During the first one, you are asked to insert your personal information, some details about your trip, and passport information. You need to select a visa type and the processing time at this point as well. The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third wants you to upload your application’s supporting documents. When all steps are complete, just hit the submit button, and you are done. iVisa will get the process started.
As you can see, getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of TFYR Macedonia is close to effortless. iVisa is incredibly helpful. The document you receive is valid for 90 days since the date of issue, and you can use it to stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 90 days.