The citizens of Thailand are among the many nationalities that are eligible for a Kyrgyzstan e-Visa. As a Thai, you can apply online for your visa instead of going to the nearest Kyrgyz embassy. However, keep in mind that you can only use this eVisa if you travel to Kyrgyzstan through specific points of entry.
In this article, we will give you more valuable information about this eVisa.
Frequently Asked Questions / FAQs
I'm from Thailand, do I need a visa to travel to Kyrgyzstan?
Yes, you need a visa to enter Kyrgyzstan if you're from Thailand. However, you can simply get an eVisa, and iVisa can help you with this process.
What is a Kyrgyzstan e-Visa for Thai Citizens?
The Kyrgyzstan eVisa is a document that allows you to enter Kyrgyzstan legally. You can find the application here
How long can I stay in Kyrgyzstan with the eVisa?
With your eVisa, you can stay 60 days Total.
How many types of e-Visas for Kyrgyzstan are there?
There are three types:
- Kyrgyzstan Tourist e-Visa
- Kyrgyzstan Business e-Visa
- Kyrgyzstan Transit e-Visa
What requirements do I need?
Getting a Kyrgyzstan eVisa for the citizens of Thailand is just as easy as for everyone else who qualifies. You must fill in an application form and that's it. Before you complete this online form, we suggest that you put together everything required. You must provide the following:
- Valid passport – You must get a valid passport. You need to make sure that the document is valid for another 6 months from the flying date.
- E-mail address – You need an e-mail address to receive your eVisa. iVisa will send you the e-Visa in PDF format, and you need to print it out before departure.
- Payment options – iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal.
- Invitation letter – this item applies only to Thai citizens who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must contain the name of the company, the contact information, and the registration number.
Once you cross everything off that list, you can proceed to fill in the application form. You should not experience any difficulties during the process, but if you do, you can always contact iVisa’s support service. It is available via online chat and phone 24/7 and it is free of charge.
What are the processing times and fees?
These two aspects go together 'cause one of them influence the other. In other words, the sooner you want your eVisa, the more you have to pay. With iVisa you have threep options shown as follows:
- Standard processing – You'll get your Kyrgyzstan visa in 9 Business Days. The total price is only USD 86.50.
- Rush processing – if you select this option, your application is ready within 7 Business Days and you'll have to pay USD 116.50.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need your visa as soon as possible, this is the best option you can select. Your application is ready in just 5 Business Days. As you can guess, this is the most expensive option. It costs USD 151.50.
These prices are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist eVisa. If you travel for business purposes, you need a Kyrgyzstan Business Visa, for which the processing time options are the same, but you are charged USD 127.70, USD 157.70 and USD 192.70 respectively.
How can I apply for this eVisa?
There are three steps you must complete:
The first one requires you to fill in the blanks with some personal information such as name, address, date of birth, e-mail, and so on. Passport information and travel details are necessary too. Also, you must select a processing time for your application, selection which determines the cost of your Kyrgyzstan e-visa.
The second step asks you to make the payment and revise your application form. The latter is more important than you think because even a small and insignificant error, let’s say a typo, can invalidate your travel document. Avoid repeating the process by carefully reading your form before moving on.
Lastly, the third step asks you to upload the supporting documents for your application. Once that is done, you can submit it, at which point all that is left for you to do is to wait.
Needless to say, getting a Kyrgyzstan visa is not challenging. iVisa does most of the work for you. The document is valid 60 days after arrival, and it allows you to get Single Entry.
Can I enter through any port of entry with my Kyrgyzstan tourist e-Visa?
Citizens who receive a Tourist e-Visa need to enter and exit Kyrgyzstan through certain checkpoints that you can read here.
Do I need a vaccination certificate?
You'll probably need a Yellow Fever Certificate, which is extremely important if you want to get your e-Visa. To verify if you need it, enter this link.
Do I need this Kyrgyzstan e-Visa if I am just transiting through?
Yes, but not a tourist eVisa. What you need is a Kyrgyzstan Transit e-Visa which you can easily obtain in this link.
How does the Kyrgyzstan e-Visa look like?
Where can I find more info about this?
If you need any help, you can talk to one of our customer service agents, we're always happy to assist you with this. If you prefer to read more extra info, then click here so you can get other details and questions answered.
You can see now that getting a Kyrgyztan e-Visa is not something tricky at all. Get ready for your trip with iVisa!