The citizens of Thailand are among the many nationalities that are eligible for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa. As a Thai, you can apply online for your visa instead of going to the nearest Kyrgyz embassy. However, keep in mind that you can only use the electronic visa if you travel to Kyrgyzstan through specific points of entry. Examples of this are the Manas and Osh International Airports.
How to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa
Getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Thailand is just as easy as for everyone else who qualifies. You must fill in an application form, but before we do, we suggest that you put together everything you need. You must provide the following:
- Valid passport – all applicants must hold a valid passport. You need to make sure that the document is valid for another 6 months from the date on which the electronic visa expires. Also, it needs to have at least one blank page.
- E-mail address – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online if you do not have an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format, and you need to print it out before departure.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies only to Thai citizens who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must contain the name of the company, the contact information, and the registration number.
Once you cross everything off that list, you can proceed to fill in the application form. You should not experience any difficulties during the process, but if you do, you can always contact iVisa’s support service. It is available via online chat and phone 24/7 and free of charge.
There are three steps you must complete. The first one requires you to fill in the blanks with some personal information such as name, address, date of birth, e-mail, and so on. Passport information and travel details are necessary too. Also, you must select a processing time for your application, selection which determines the cost of your Kyrgyzstan e-visa. The options are as follows:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have ensures that you receive your Kyrgyzstan visa in 3 business days. The cost is just $76.20.
- Rush processing – if you choose this option, your application is processed within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your visa as fast as possible, this is the best option you have at hand. Your application is processed in just 1 business day. As you can imagine, this is the most expensive option as well. It costs $141.20.
The fees mentioned above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist Visa. If you travel for business purposes, you need a Kyrgyzstan Business Visa, for which the processing time options are the same, but you are charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The second step asks you to make the payment and revise your application form. The latter is more important than you think because even a small and insignificant error, let’s say a typo. This can invalidate your travel document. Avoid repeating the process by carefully reading your form before moving on.
Lastly, the third step asks you to upload the supporting documents for your application. Once that is done, you can submit it, at which point all that is left for you to do is to wait. Needless to say, getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Thailand is not challenging. iVisa does most of the work for you. The document is valid for 90 days since the date of issue, and it allows you to stay in Kyrgyzstan for no more than 90 days.