The citizens of the Dominican Republic do not have to apply for a consular visa if they plan to travel to Kyrgyzstan for tourism or business purposes. As a Dominican citizen, you are eligible for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa, which can be obtained online. iVisa can facilitate the application process. What you should know from the start is that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of the Dominican Republic – requirements
You do not have to concern yourself with the requirements because iVisa does not ask for much. In fact, you only need the following:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport, but the document has to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the day the e-visa expires.
- E-mail address – an online application process entails a visa in digital format. iVisa will send you your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. You need to print out at least one physical copy before departure.
- Means of payment – when you apply with iVisa for your Kyrgyzstan visa, you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. You can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The letter should contain the name of the company, the contact information (phone number, e-mail), and its registration number in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of the Dominican Republic – processing time and fees
The cost of a Kyrgyzstan e-visa depends on two things: the processing time and the visa type. You need to choose them both during the application process.
Regarding the processing time, you are given three options:
- Standard processing – most applicants select this option because it is the least expensive, and the processing is not that slow. It takes 3 business days for your application to be processed, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush – the second available option costs a little bit more than the previous one. You will be charged $106.20, and your Kyrgyzstan visa is ready within 2 business days.
- Super Rush processing – if time is of the essence, you need to opt for this processing time. Your application is processed within 1 business day, but you must pay $141.20 for it.
When it comes to the visa type, a business trip to Kyrgyzstan requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time for this type of visa is the same, but the fees are slightly different. A Business visa costs an additional $20.60. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
About the online application form
What is left for you to do is to fill in the application form. That should be easy, and it should not take you more than 20 minutes. However, iVisa’s customer support is open 24/7 should you have questions.
The form consists of three easy steps. During the first one, you must provide your personal information, passport information, and some details about your trip to Kyrgyzstan. At this point, you must also select a processing time and the visa type. The second step requires you to make the payment and revise your form so that it does not contain any typos. And the third step asks you to upload your application’s supporting documents. When you are done, just hit the submit button and wait.
The bottom line is that getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of the Dominican Republic has never been easier. iVisa provides a straightforward application process. The document is valid for 90 days, and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for no more than 90 days.