The citizens of the State of Palestine can apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online. As a Palestinian, you are eligible for an e-visa, which you can obtain online using the services provided by iVisa. Please remember that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at particular points of entry, and they are as follows:
- Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk)
- Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar)
- China (Irkeshtam and Torugart)
- Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
What are the requirements?
To apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you need to make sure that you have everything you need. Fortunately, iVisa does not ask for much. You must provide the following:
Applicant Photo Passport Personal Details Scan
Passport Personal Details Scan
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of the State of Palestine – the online application form
After you have everything on the list above, you are ready to fill in the application form. It should not be difficult, but if you need assistance, iVisa provides excellent customer support. The service is available 24/7 and is free of charge.
The online form is broken down into three easy steps. The first one covers your personal information, and you need to provide passport information and travel details as well. You must also select the visa type and the processing time. Both affect the cost of your visa. When it comes to the latter, you are given three options:
- Standard processing – you get your Kyrgyzstan visa within 9 Business Days. The amount owed is just USD 86.50.
- Rush processing – if you choose this processing speed, your application is processed within 7 Business Days, and you are chargedUSD 116.50.
- Super Rush processing – your request is reviewed in just 5 Business Days. It costs USD 151.50.
As far as the visa type is concerned, you should know that the Kyrgyzstan Business visa has an additional cost for each processing time.
Step number two of the application consists of payment and revision. You must make sure that your form does not contain any errors that can potentially invalidate your visa. Avoid typos or inaccuracies.
The third and last step requires you to upload the supporting documents for your application. When you are done, you can hit the submit button. iVisa takes care of the rest.
The key point of this articles is to reassure you that obtaining a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of the State of Palestine is incredibly easy with Visa. The e-visa is valid for 60 days after arrival, and it grants you a maximum stay of 60 days in Total in Kyrgyzstan.