The citizens of the State of Palestine can apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online. As a Palestinian, you are eligible for an e-visa, which you can obtain online using the services provided by iVisa. But you should know that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following border checkpoints: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
What are the requirements?
To apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you need to make sure that you have everything you need. Fortunately, iVisa does not ask for much. You must provide the following:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa if you do not have a valid passport. At the same time, make sure that the travel document is valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiry date.
- E-mail address – after you apply, iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Feel free to pay using your credit or debit card, but you can use Paypal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
- Invitation letter – if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa, you need to meet this requirement as well. The document must include the company’s name, contact information, and registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of the State of Palestine – the online application form
After you have everything on the list above, you are ready to fill in the application form. It should not be difficult, but if you need assistance, iVisa provides excellent customer support. The service is available 24/7 and is free of charge.
The online form is broken down into three easy steps. The first one covers your personal information, but you need to provide passport information and travel details as well. You must also select the visa type and the processing time. Both affect the cost of your visa. When it comes to the latter, you are given three options:
- Standard processing – if you are not in a hurry, you can go for this option. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush processing – this time, you will receive your Kyrgyzstan e-visa within 2 business days, and it costs $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need to get to Kyrgyzstan as soon as possible, your best option is the Super Rush processing. Your application form is processed within just 1 business day. However, this is the most expensive option. You will be charged $141.20.
As far as the visa type is concerned, you should know that the Kyrgyzstan Business visa costs an additional $20.60 for each processing time. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
Step number two of the application consists of payment and revision. You must make sure that your form does not contain any errors that can potentially invalidate your visa. Avoid typos or inaccuracies.
The third and last step requires you to upload the supporting documents for your application. When you are done, you can hit the submit button. iVisa takes care of the rest.
The key point of this articles is to reassure you that obtaining a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of the State of Palestine is incredibly easy with Visa. The e-visa is valid for 90 days since issue, and it grants you a stay of maximum 90 days in Kyrgyzstan.