As an East-Timorese, you are eligible for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa. It means that all citizens of Timor-Leste can get their Kyrgyzstan visa online, and iVisa can help with the application process. What you should keep in mind is that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following border checkpoints: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Timor-Leste the requirements
When you plan to apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you do not have to worry about the requirements. The list is very short, and there is nothing on it that is challenging to acquire. You will need the following:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa if you do not have a valid passport. At the same time, make sure that the travel document is valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiry date.
- E-mail address – after you apply, iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Feel free to pay using your credit or debit card, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
- Invitation letter – if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa, you need to meet this requirement as well. The document must include the company’s name, contact information, and registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Timor-Leste – the online application form
After you put together all the items above, you are ready to fill in the application form. Keep in mind that if you have questions or need some help with the form, iVisa has excellent customer support that can take your call 24/7.
There are three steps you need to go through. During the first one, you are expected to fill in the blanks with your personal information, a few details regarding your trip, and passport information. This is also the moment when you need to select the visa type you need and the processing time. Both those things determine the cost of your travel document. Concerning the processing, you are given three options:
- Standard processing – if you are not in a hurry, you can go for this option. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush processing – this time, you will receive your Kyrgyzstan e-visa within 2 business days, and it costs $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need to get to Kyrgyzstan as soon as possible, your best option is the Super Rush processing. Your application form is processed within just 1 business day. However, this is the most expensive option. You will be charged $141.20.
As far as the visa type is concerned, you should know that the Kyrgyzstan Business visa costs an additional $20.60 for each processing time. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The second step requires you to handle the payment and revise your application. You cannot go on until you check your form for mistakes. A single error can invalidate your visa. Make sure that does not happen by reading your application carefully.
The last step asks you to upload the documentation that supports your application. After that is done, you can submit your application, and all that you can do is wait.
The bottom line is that obtaining a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Timor-Leste is almost effortless when you choose iVisa as your visa service. The document iVisa send you are valid for 90 days, but you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 3 months.