The citizens of Togo who plan to travel to Kyrgyzstan do not need a consular visa anymore. As of September 2017, as a Togolese, you can apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online, and iVisa can help facilitate the process. But you should know that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Togo – requirements
You may be wondering what you need to apply online for your Kyrgyzstan visa. The good news is that the requirements are easy to meet, and you may already have everything you need. Here is what you have to provide so that iVisa can get the process started:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport, but the document has to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the day the e-visa expires.
- E-mail address – an online application process entails a visa in digital format. iVisa will send you your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. You need to print out at least one physical copy before departure.
- Means of payment – when you apply with iVisa for your Kyrgyzstan visa, you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. You can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The letter should contain the name of the company, the contact information (phone number, e-mail), and its registration number in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Togo – processing time and fees
The Kyrgyzstan visa does not cost much, and the price is determined by two factors: the visa type and the processing time you select when you fill in the application form. Regarding the processing time, iVisa came up with three options:
- Standard processing – most applicants choose this option because it is the least expensive, and the processing is not that slow. It takes 3 business days for your application to be processed, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush – the second available option costs a little bit more than the previous one. You will be charged $106.20, and your Kyrgyzstan visa is ready within 2 business days.
- Super Rush processing – if time is of the essence, you need to opt for this processing time. Your application is processed within 1 business day, but you must pay $141.20 for it.
When it comes to thevisa type, a business trip to Kyrgyzstan requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time for this type of visa is the same, but the fees are slightly different. A Business visa costs an additional $20.60. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The online application form
The application form created by iVisa should not cause you any troubles. It is short and straightforward. Furthermore, if you need any help along the way, iVisa has an excellent support service that is available 24/7.
iVisa broke down the application in three easy steps. The first one requires you to insert your personal information in the boxes, select a processing time and a visa type. The second step wants you to handle the payment and revise your form so that it does not contain any errors, while the third step asks you to upload supporting documents. That is pretty much it. When you are done, just hit the submit button.
Surely, we can agree that getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Togo is not challenging at all. The e-visa is valid for 90 days since the date of issue, and it allows you to stay for up to 90 days in Kyrgyzstan.