The citizens of Tonga have the opportunity to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online whenever they plan a trip there. That is because Tongan nationals are eligible for an electronic visa. However, keep in mind that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
What are the requirements?
You do not have to go through too much trouble with the requirements when you apply for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa. They are easy to meet, and you may already have everything you need. You must be able to provide the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa if you do not have a valid passport. You also need to make sure that the document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date your visa expires.
- E-mail address – since you will receive the electronic visa via e-mail, you need to provide an address to which you have access. Remember to print your document before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
- Invitation letter – you need to meet this requirement only if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The document in question needs to include the name of the company, its contact information, and the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of Tonga – processing time and fees
The cost of a Kyrgyzstan visa is not high, and it is determined by two factors. First, there is the processing time which establishes how soon your visa arrives when you submit the application. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard – when you select this option, your application is processed within 3 business days. As for the cost, you are charged just $76.20.
- Rush – this option is a bit faster. You receive your Kyrgyzstan visa within 2 business days, and you must pay $106.20.
- Super Rush – as the fastest available option, this is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within just 1 business day, but you are charged $141.20.
The second factor is the visa type. When you travel to Kyrgyzstan on business, you need to apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. This type costs an additional $20.60. As a result, the fees are $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The online form
It is not enough to meet all the requirements. You need to also fill in an application form. It should not be a difficult task for anyone, but if you do not understand something and you need some help, iVisa provides excellent customer support.
The application form is divided into three stages for your convenience. The first one wants you to fill in the blanks with personal information, as well as some details about your trip and passport information. This is the moment when you are also asked to make a choice of processing time and visa type. The next stage requires you to cover the cost of the Kyrgyzstan visa and to revise your application form. The review is important because a mistake can render your visa invalid. The third and last stage expects you to upload the supporting documents of your application. When you are done with that as well, feel free to hit the submit button.
What is important to know from all this is that a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Tonga is not a difficult thing to do when you apply with iVisa. The e-visa is valid for 90 days since the date of issue, and it allows you to spend no more than 90 days in Kyrgyzstan.