As a citizen of Trinidad and Tobago, you are eligible for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa, the application process is entirely online, and iVisa can be of immense help. Nevertheless, keep in mind that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following border checkpoints: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago – the requirements
You do not need to meet a lot of requirements when you apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online. In fact, it is quite the contrary. You only need to have at hand the following:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa if you do not have a valid passport. At the same time, make sure that the travel document is valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiry date.
- E-mail address – after you apply, iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Feel free to pay using your credit or debit card, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
- Invitation letter – if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa, you need to meet this requirement as well. The document must include the company’s name, contact information, and registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago – the online application form
After you put together all of the above, all which remains for you to do is to fill in the application form. That should not be hard for anyone, but if you need some assistance, iVisa has an excellent support service that is at your disposal 24/7.
The online form has three easy steps. The first one asks that you fill in the boxes with your personal information, some details about your trip, and passport information. This is the moment when you need to select a visa type and the processing time for your application.Which in turn, affects the cost of your travel document. When it comes to processing, iVisa provides you with three options:
- Standard processing – if you are not in a hurry, you can go for this option. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush processing – this time, you will receive your Kyrgyzstan e-visa within 2 business days, and it costs $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need to get to Kyrgyzstan as soon as possible, your best option is the Super Rush processing. Your application form is processed within just 1 business day. However, this is the most expensive option. You will be charged $141.20.
As far as the visa type is concerned, you should know that the Kyrgyzstan Business visa costs an additional $20.60 for each processing time. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
Step number two of the online form wants you to make the payment and revise your application. It is crucial that all the information you provide is accurate and is spelled correctly. Otherwise, you can end up with an invalid visa. The last step asks you to upload the documentation that supports your application. After you do that, you can hit the submit button, and you are done. iVisa will get the process started.
What is important to know is that obtaining a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago is almost effortless with iVisa. The e-visa you receive via e-mail is valid for 90 days, and it allows you to stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 3 months.