The citizens of Tunisia who plan to go to Kyrgyzstan for business or tourism are not required to get a consular visa. Instead, as a Tunisian citizen, you can apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa, and iVisa can help with the process. Just bear in mind that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Tunisia – the requirements
Getting a Kyrgyzstan visa online is not a demanding task. You need to fill in an application, but before you do, make sure that you have the following:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport, but the document has to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the day the e-visa expires.
- E-mail address – an online application process entails a visa in digital format. iVisa will send you your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. You need to print out at least one physical copy before departure.
- Means of payment – when you apply with iVisa for your Kyrgyzstan visa, you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. You can use a credit or debit card, but Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The letter should contain the name of the company, the contact information (phone number, e-mail), and its registration number in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Tunisia – processing time and fees
The price of your Kyrgyzstan visa is affected by the processing time option and the visa type you select during the application process. When it comes to processing, iVisa comes with three options so that you can choose the most convenient for you:
- Standard processing – most applicants select this option because it is the least expensive, and the processing is not that slow. It takes 3 business days for your application to be processed, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush – the second available option costs a little bit more than the previous one. You will be charged $106.20, and your Kyrgyzstan visa is ready within 2 business days.
- Super Rush processing – if time is of the essence, you need to opt for this processing time. Your application is processed within 1 business day, but you must pay $141.20 for it.
When it comes to the visa type, a business trip to Kyrgyzstan requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time for this type of visa is the same, but the fees are slightly different. A Business visa costs an additional $20.60. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
About the online application form
The application form from iVisa should not be a cause for concern. The form is short and straightforward. Plus, iVisa’s customer support service is at your disposal 24/7 and is free of charge.
The form you have to complete is broken down into three simple steps. The first one asks you to insert your general information, select the visa type you want to apply for, and choose a processing time for your application. The second wants you to make the payment and revise your form so that it does not contain mistakes, while the third requires you to upload the supporting documents for your application. When all three steps are complete, just submit your application and iVisa handles the rest.
What you need to remember is that obtaining a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Tunisia is easy when you choose iVisa as your visa service. The e-visa is valid for 90 days, and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for maximum 3 months.