The citizens of Turkmenistan can apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online. As a Turkmen, you are eligible for an electronic visa, and iVisa can facilitate the application process for you. What you need to remember is that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border only through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
What are the requirements?
All that you are asked to do is to fill in an application. However, before you do, make sure that you have everything you need. You must provide the following:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport, but the document has to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the day the e-visa expires.
- E-mail address – an online application process entails a visa in digital format. iVisa will send you your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. You need to print out at least one physical copy before departure.
- Means of payment – when you apply with iVisa for your Kyrgyzstan visa, you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. You can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The document should contain the name of the company, the contact information (phone number, e-mail), and its registration number in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Turkmenistan – processing time and fees
The cost of your Kyrgyzstan visa depends on two things, and that is the processing time you select during the application process and the visa type you apply for (Business or Tourist). When it comes to processing time, you can choose between three options:
- Standard processing – most applicants select this option because it is the least expensive, and the processing is not that slow. It takes 3 business days for your application to be processed, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush – the second available option costs a little bit more than the previous one. You will be charged $106.20, and your Kyrgyzstan visa is ready within 2 business days.
- Super Rush processing – if time is of the essence, you need to opt for this processing time. Your application is processed within 1 business day, but you must pay $141.20 for it.
Regarding the visa type, a business trip to Kyrgyzstan requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time for this type of visa is the same, but the fees are slightly different. A Business visa costs an additional $20.60. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The online form
As soon as you make sure that you have everything you need, you can proceed to fill in the application form. That should not be a difficult task, but if you have questions, you can contact iVisa’s customer support service 24/7.
The form you must complete consists of three short steps. The first one asks you to insert your personal information, passport info, and travel details, as well as to select the visa type and the processing time. The second is about payment and revision, and the third requires you to provide the supporting documents for your application. You need to upload them. Once you are finished, you can submit your form, and you are done.
The most important thing to remember is that iVisa created a short and swift application process. Getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Turkmenistan should not be challenging at all. The document is valid for 90 days, and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 90 days.