The nationals of Tuvalu have the possibility to apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa instead of going to the nearest embassy. That is because as a Tuvaluan citizen, you are eligible for an electronic visa. But please keep in mind that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa is not a valid travel document at all points of entry in Kyrgyzstan. You can only use it at Manas and Osh airports, and land crossing with China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel), and Uzbekistan (Dostuk).
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of Tuvalu – requirements
What you need to know is that a Kyrgyzstan visa is an easy document to obtain because the requirements are easy to achieve. Chances are you already have everything you need. Here is what you must provide:
- Valid passport – there is no such thing as a visa that can be obtained without a passport. You need one that is valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kyrgyzstan.
- E-mail address – an online application process entails an e-mail address because the visa is sent to you using this means of communication. You need to print out the document before departure. Preferably in more than one copy.
- Credit/debit card – you will be asked to make the payment during the online application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but iVisa accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
- Invitation letter – this requirement must be met only by people who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The document must include the name of the company, its contact details, and of course, the registration number in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of Tuvalu – processing time and fees
How much money you are charged for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa depends on two things: processing time and visa type. As for the processing time, you are presented with three options so that you use the one that suits you best. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this the slowest option, but most people go for it because it is the cheapest. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and you must pay $76.20.
- Rush processing – neither the most expensive nor the cheapest, this option brings you your Kyrgyzstan e-visa within 2 business days, and the fee is $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – this the quickest option, and the most expensive. While your Kyrgyzstan visa is ready within just 1 business day, you are charged $141.20.
As far as the visa type is concerned, when you go to Kyrgyzstan on a business trip, you need to apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa, not a tourist visa. It costs an additional $20.60. Consequently, when you want this type of visa, you are charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The online application form
iVisa created an accessible application form so that all applicants can go through the process smoothly. However, if it happens to have questions, you can contact iVisa’s customer support 24/7. The service is free of charge.
The application form is broken down into three simple steps. The first one asks you to provide your personal information, to select a processing time, and to choose a visa type. The second step requires you to make the payment and revise your form, while the third wants you to upload the documents that support your application. When you are finished, all that is left for you to do is to submit your form. The rest is iVisa’s job.
Surely, we can agree that obtaining a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Tuvalu is an easy task. iVisa makes sure of that. The document you receive is valid for 90 days since the date of issue, and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 3 months.