As a Ugandan citizen, you are eligible for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa in case you plan a trip there. The document can be obtained for both tourism and business, and iVisa has created a convenient application process for you. However, you need to keep in mind that not all Kyrgyz border checkpoints will allow you to cross with an electronic visa. You need to use specific points of entry. You can fly and land at Manas or Osh International Airports, but there are a few land border checkpoints that accept an e-visa as well.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Uganda – requirements
Getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Uganda is not demanding at all. The requirements are easy to meet. Plus, the chances that you already have everything on that list are pretty high. You need the following:
- Valid passport – all applicants must hold a valid passport. You need to make sure that the document is valid for another 6 months from the date on which the electronic visa expires. Also, it needs to have at least one blank page.
- E-mail address – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online if you do not have an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format, and you need to print it out before departure.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies only to Ugandan citizens who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must contain the name of the company, the contact information, and the registration number.
What to expect from the online application form
One last thing that you are required to do is to fill in an application. Generally, it takes people about 20 minutes to complete the task, and if you need any assistance, iVisa has excellent customer support 24/7.
The online form is broken down into three steps. The first one requires you to provide your personal information, details regarding your trip, and passport info. You must also select a processing time for your application, and you can choose from the following options:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have ensures that you receive your Kyrgyzstan visa in 3 business days. The cost is just $76.20.
- Rush processing – if you choose this option, your application is processed within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your visa as fast as possible, this is the best option you have at hand. Your application is processed in just 1 business day. As you can imagine, this is the most expensive option as well. It costs $141.20.
The prices above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist Visa. If you travel for business purposes, you need a Kyrgyzstan Business Visa, for which the processing time is the same, but you are charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively for each option.
The second step asks you to make the payment and do a quick revision of the content of your form, while the third requires you to upload supporting documents of your application. When all three steps are complete, you are ready to hit the submit button.
Needless to say, it is incredibly convenient to get a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Uganda. Since the process is entirely online, your effort is minimal. The visa is valid for 90 days since issue, and it grants a 90-day stay in Kyrgyzstan.