The citizens of Uruguay have the possibility to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online. As an Uruguayan citizen, you qualify for an electronic visa. You can get it online using the services offered by iVisa. But you should know that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following border checkpoints: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Uruguay – what are the requirements?
Fortunately for all those who opt for an online application process, the list of requirements is not very long. Quite the contrary, actually. Plus, you may already have everything on it. Here is what you need:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa if you do not have a valid passport. At the same time, make sure that the travel document is valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiry date.
- E-mail address – after you apply, iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Feel free to pay using your credit or debit card, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
- Invitation letter – if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa, you need to meet this requirement as well. The document must include the company’s name, contact information, and registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Uruguay – processing time and fees
The cost of a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Uruguay is the same as for any other nationality. However, the price depends on the visa type you need (business or tourist), and the processing time you select during the application process. When it comes to processing, iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – if you are not in a hurry, you can go for this option. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush processing – this time, you will receive your Kyrgyzstan e-visa within 2 business days, and it costs $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need to get to Kyrgyzstan as soon as possible, your best option is the Super Rush processing. Your application form is processed within just 1 business day. However, this is the most expensive option. You will be charged $141.20.
As far as the visa type is concerned, you should know that the Kyrgyzstan Business visa costs an additional $20.60 for each processing time. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
About the online application form
As soon as you put together everything you need, you can fill in the application form. That is not a difficult job, but if you need assistance, iVisa is ready to jump in. Its support service is available 24/7 and free of charge.
You need to go through all three steps of the application form. The first one asks for general information about yourself and your trip, but it also wants you to select the processing time and visa type. The next step consists of payment and revision, while the last one requires you to upload the documents that support the claims in your application. Once you are done, you can hit the submit button, and iVisa handles the rest. The bottom line is that a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Uruguay is almost effortless to obtain with iVisa. The document is valid for 90 days, and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for no more than 90 days.