The citizens of Venezuela who are planning a trip to Kyrgyzstan are no longer required to go to the nearest Kyrgyz embassy and get their visa. Instead, as a Venezuelan citizen, you can apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online. iVisa can help you with the application process. Nevertheless, keep in mind that a Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border only through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
How to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online
The online application process is simple. You only need a few documents and some information. iVisa does not ask you for much. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you need to be a passport holder. Moreover, the document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiration date.
- E-mail address – since the application process is entirely online, you must provide an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the electronic visa in PDF format, and you need to print it out before you leave for Kyrgyzstan.
- Online method of payment – you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but if it is convenient for you, you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement is applicable only to travelers who go to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must include the company’s name, its contact information, as well as the registration number.
Once you gather all of the above, you can proceed and fill in the application form. That should not be a difficult task for you, but if you need help, iVisa provides customer support 24/7. The service is free of charge.
The online application form consists of three steps. Step number one requires you to give your general information such as name, address, phone number, passport info, and a few details regarding your trip. You are also asked to choose a processing time for your application, an action that establishes how much money your Kyrgyzstan visa will cost. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $76.20, and your application is processed within 3 business days.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a little bit faster, you can choose this option. Your Kyrgyzstan visa arrives within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can go for. It is the most expensive as well. Your application is processed within 1 business day, and you are charged $141.20.
The prices above are for a Kyrgyzstan Tourist visa. A trip to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time options above still apply, but the fees are different. This visa costs $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively. The next step asks you to make the payment and revise your application. It is crucial that it does not contain any mistakes because they can invalidate your visa. Check the spelling before you move on to the next step.
Lastly, the third step requires you to upload the documents that support your application. Once that is done, you can just hit the submit button, and you are done. iVisa handles the rest.
The bottom line is that getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Venezuela is easy when you apply with iVisa. The visa is valid for 90 days since the date of issue, and it allows you to stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 90 days.