The citizens of Yemen who plan a trip to Kyrgyzstan for tourism or pleasure can now forget about going to the Kyrgyz embassy to get their visa. Instead, as a Yemeni citizen, you can apply online for your Kyrgyzstan visa, and iVisa can help with the process. However, please consider that a Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border only through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
What are the requirements?
The requirements for a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Yemen are the same as for any other eligible nationality. You must fill in an application but before you do that, make sure that you have the following:
- Valid passport – to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you need to be a passport holder. Moreover, the document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiration date.
- E-mail address – since the application process is entirely online, you must provide an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the electronic visa in PDF format, and you need to print it out before you leave for Kyrgyzstan.
- Online method of payment – you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but if it is convenient for you, you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement is applicable only to travelers who go to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must include the company’s name, its contact information, as well as the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Yemen – the application form
Once you are sure that you have everything on the list above, you can fill in the application form. It should take you about 20 minutes, and if you need help, iVisa provides excellent customer support. The service is at your disposal 24/7.
The form has three steps you need to complete. The first one regards your general information, but it also asks you to select a processing time for your application. Your choice determines the cost of your Kyrgyzstan visa. The options are as follows:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $76.20, and your application is processed within 3 business days.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a little bit faster, you can choose this option. Your Kyrgyzstan visa arrives within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can go for. It is the most expensive as well. Your application is processed within 1 business day, and you are charged $141.20.
The fees above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist visa. A trip to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time options above still apply, but the fees are different. This visa costs $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively. When you are done with all that, you can move on to step two. This one requires you to make the payment a do a quick revision of your form. Read it carefully so that mistakes are not overlooked. Errors will invalidate your visa.
The third step requires you to upload the supporting documents for your application. When this step is complete as well, all that is left for you to do is to submit the application and wait.
The bottom line is that obtaining a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Yemen is easy if you choose iVisa as your online visa service. The electronic visa is valid for 90 days since issue, and you can use it to stay in Kyrgyzstan for no more than 90 days.