The citizens of Zambia are eligible for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa. As a Zambian citizen, you can apply online for your visa, and iVisa can facilitate the application process for you. What you need to know is that a Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border only through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Zambia – requirements
The online application process should be a piece of cake for everyone. You do not need much, and you may already have everything on the list. You must provide the following:
- Valid passport – to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you need to be a passport holder. Moreover, the document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiration date.
- E-mail address – since the application process is entirely online, you must provide an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the electronic visa in PDF format, and you need to print it out before you leave for Kyrgyzstan.
- Online method of payment – you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but if it is convenient for you, you can use Paypal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement is applicable only to travelers who go to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must include the company’s name, its contact information, as well as the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Zambia – processing time and fees
The cost of your Kyrgyzstan visa is determined by a single factor, and that is the processing time your select when you fill in the application form. iVisa gives you three choices so that you can select the one that suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $76.20, and your application is processed within 3 business days.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a little bit faster, you can choose this option. Your Kyrgyzstan visa arrives within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can go for. It is the most expensive as well. Your application is processed within 1 business day, and you are charged $141.20.
The fees above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist visa. A trip to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time options above still apply, but the fees are different. This visa costs $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The online application form
Once you put together everything you need, you can move on and fill in the application form. It should not be a difficult task for you, but if you need some assistance, you can contact iVisa’s customer support 24/7. It is free of charge.
There are three steps in this application form. The first one asks you to provide your personal information, some details about your trip, and passport information. You must also select the processing time at this point. The second focuses on payment and revision. Keep in mind that the revision is of the utmost importance because mistakes can invalidate your visa. Lastly, the third step requires you to upload the supporting documents for your application. Then, all you have to do is to submit the application.
The main idea is that getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Zambia could not be convenient. iVisa does most of the work for you. The document you receive is valid for 90 days since issue, and you can use it to stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 90 days.