Kyrgyzstan adopted the electronic visa system in September 2017, and many nationalities can apply online for their travel document. The citizens of Zimbabwe are among them. However, if you want to apply online for an electronic visa, you should know that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border only through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Zimbabwe – requirements
One of the things people like the most about an online application process is that the list of requirements is short. That is the case here as well. To apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online, all you need are the following:
- Valid passport – to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you need to be a passport holder. Moreover, the document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiration date.
- E-mail address – since the application process is entirely online, you must provide an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the electronic visa in PDF format, and you need to print it out before you leave for Kyrgyzstan.
- Online method of payment – you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but if it is convenient for you, you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement is applicable only to travelers who go to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must include the company’s name, its contact information, as well as the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Zimbabwe – processing time and fees
The fees for your Kyrgyzstan visa depend on how soon you want your application to be processed. iVisa gives you three options, and the faster you want the document, the more you need to pay for it. You can opt for one of the following options:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $76.20, and your application is processed within 3 business days.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a little bit faster, you can choose this option. Your Kyrgyzstan visa arrives within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can go for. It is the most expensive as well. Your application is processed within 1 business day, and you are charged $141.20.
The fees above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist visa. A trip to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time options above still apply, but the fees are different. This visa costs $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The online form
The application form created by iVisa should not give you any trouble whatsoever. It is short and straightforward. Plus, in the unlikely case that you need some help, you can contact iVisa’s customer support 24/7.
The form consists of three simple steps. The first one asks you to provide some general information about you and your trip, and to select the processing time for your application. The second asks you to make the payment and do a quick revision, whereas the third requires you to upload the documents that support your application form and that is about it.
Needless to say, obtaining a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Zimbabwe could not be more convenient. iVisa makes sure of that. The e-visa you receive has a 90-days validity period, and it grants you a 90-day stay in Kyrgyzstan.