IMPORTANT NOTE: WE CAN'T OFFER YOU THIS EVISA BY NOW, BUT STAY ALERT TO OUR WEBSITE BECAUSE IT'LL BE AVAILABLE SOON
Laos is one of the countries that deserve an opportunity to be explored. It might not be the first place that comes to your mind when exploring Asia, but it's an excellent option if you want to know an exotic place full of natural beauties. If you plan to spend your vacations there, and you have a Lebanese passport, then you'll probably need to obtain a visa.
Fortunately, when it comes to tourism, Laos’s visa policy allows all non-visa exempt nationalities to apply for a visa online. iVisa can help you with that. If you want to learn more about the Laos eVisa, we suggest you take a moment and read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
How can I know if I can apply for a Laos e-Visa?
You can check this information by using the iVisa's Visa Checker. You have to write your nationality in the drop-down menu and write Laos as the destination. This way you'll know at once if you have to apply for the e-Visa or not.
What are the requirements I have to meet for a Laos e-Visa?
You cannot apply for a Laos eVisa unless you have everything necessary for the application process. However, you should not struggle with putting everything together. Here is what you need:
- Passport – it is essential that the passport you have is still valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Laos. Also, a blank page is necessary for stamping
- Passport photo – it would be ideal if the picture was taken recently
- Travel itinerary
- Accommodation information – a hotel booking confirmation, Airbnb receipt, or any proof of accommodation should be more than sufficient
- E-mail address – as a result of an online application process, your Laos e-Visa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. We suggest that you print more than one copy just so that you can have a spare
- Payment Methods – with iVisa, you are free to pay using multiple methods, whichever you find more convenient. You can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal is acceptable as well.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
Not too long. Plus, when you apply for a Laos eVisawith iVisa, you are provided with three processing time options so that you can choose the one that fits you best. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your visa is ready within 7 Business Days
- Rush processing – it takes 5 Business Days for your Laos eVisa to arrive
- Super Rush processing – you only have to wait 3 Business Days for your application to be processed
What is the cost of a Laos e-Visa?
That depends. On what? On the processing time you choose for your application. The sooner you want your travel document to arrive, the more you'll have to pay. The list of prices can be found below and remember that the service fees are already included.
- Standard – USD 76.58
- Rush – USD 96.58
- Super Rush – USD 116.58
When does the Laos e-Visa expire?
The Laos eVisa expires 60 days after issued after the date of issue.
How many times can I travel to Laos with a Laos e-Visa?
The Laos eVisa grants a Single Entry.
How much time can I spend in Laos with a Laos e-Visa?
As long as you hold a Laos eVisa, you are not allowed to stay in Laos for more than 30 days Per Entry.
Is it possible for me to use the Laos e-Visa at any point of entry?
Unfortunately, no. The Laos eVisa is valid only if you enter the country via the border checkpoints listed below. Any other border will ask for a standard visa, which can only be obtained at a Laotian embassy.
- Wattay International Airport
- Thai-Lao Friendship Bridge
How can I apply for a Laos e-Visa?
It is quite easy to complete the online form. This process is split into three easy steps, and if you need help, iVisa’s awesome support service will take your call 24/7 and will guide you through the process.
First, you have to complete your online form (it takes less than 10 minutes).
Second, you need to review all the information you gave and you also have to pay for your eVisa.
In the third step you have to upload the passport photo and the passport photo information.
Where can I read more?
IMPORTANT NOTE: WE DO NOT OFFER THIS VISA AT THE MOMENT.
BUT! STAY TUNED, BECAUSE IT WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON