Are you planning a trip to Laos? Then you should know that almost all nationalities must obtain a visa in advance. Only 15 are exempt. Even so, you will not have a difficult time getting a visa. That is because according to Laos’s visa policy, all non-visa exempt nationalities can apply for a Laos visa online as long as they travel for tourism purposes. iVisa can facilitate the application process for you. If you wish to learn more about the Laos eVisa, you can read the information we provided for you down below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Do Moroccan citizens qualify for a Laos eVisa?
Yes, the citizens of Morocco are eligible for a Laos eVisa, and with iVisa, you can get it with little to no effort.
What are the requirements I have to meet for a Laos eVisa?
One of the first thing you need to accomplish when you apply for a Laos eVisa is to make sure that you have everything necessary for a successful application process. That should not be too complicated because everything on the list below is relatively easy to acquire. You will need the following:
- Passport – it is essential that you check its expiry date and make sure it is still valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Laos. Also, a blank page is necessary for stamping
- Passport photo – it would be best if the picture were taken recently
- Travel itinerary
- Accommodation information – a hotel booking confirmation, Airbnb receipt, or any proof of accommodation should be more than sufficient
- E-mail address – as a result of an online application process, your Laos eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. We suggest that you print more than one copy just so that you can have a spare
- Means of payment – with iVisa, you are free to pay using multiple methods, whichever you find more convenient. You can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are acceptable as well.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
That is up to you. When you apply for a Laos eVisa using the services rendered y iVisa, you are given the opportunity to choose the processing speed of your application. iVisa provides you with three options:
- Standard processing – your visa is ready within 7 days
- Rush processing – it takes 5 days for your Laos eVisa to arrive
- Super Rush processing – you only have to wait 72 hours for your application to be processed
What is the cost of a Laos eVisa?
That depends on which option you choose when it comes to the processing time of your application. So, the cost of your Laos eVisa is not fixed. The prices are as follows:
- Standard –USD 76.58
- Rush – USD 96.58
- Super Rush – USD 116.58
The service fees are included.
How long after issue does the Laos eVisa expire?
The Laos eVisa has a validity of 60 days after issued since the date of issue.
How many times can I travel to Laos with a Laos eVisa?
The Laos eVisa is a Single Entry visa.
How much time can I spend in Laos with a Laos eVisa?
As a Laos eVisa holder, you can stay in Laos for no more than 30 days Per Entry.
Is it possible for me to use the Laos eVisa at any point of entry?
Unfortunately, no. Not yet, anyway. With a Laos eVisa you can cross the border only via the points of entry you see below. When you pass using a different border checkpoint, your only option is to go to a Laotian embassy and apply for a standard visa.
- Wattay International Airport
- Thai-Lao Friendship Bridge