Planning a vacation in Laos may take quite a bit of your time, but the country is beautiful, and you will have a fantastic experience. However, one thing that you should know is that you may be needed to acquire a visa in advance. That should not be very hard since all non-visa exempt nationalities can apply for a Laos visa online as long as the purpose of their trip is tourism. iVisa can facilitate the application process for you. You should read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about the Laos eVisa you can see below. They will help you learn more about it.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Do Polish citizens qualify for a Laos eVisa?
Yes, the citizens of Poland qualify for a Laos eVisa, and iVisa can help you get it with almost no effort on your behalf.
What are the requirements I have to meet for a Laos eVisa?
The online process of getting a Laos eVisa is indeed less stressful than going to an embassy, but you still have to make sure that you meet a few requirements here is what you need:
- Passport – it is essential that you check its expiry date and make sure it is still valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Laos. Also, a blank page is necessary for stamping
- Passport photo – it would be best if the picture were taken recently
- Travel itinerary
- Accommodation information – a hotel booking confirmation, Airbnb receipt, or any proof of accommodation should be more than sufficient
- E-mail address – as a result of an online application process, your Laos eVisa arrives via e-mail in PDF format. We suggest that you print more than one copy just so that you can have a spare
- Means of payment – with iVisa, you are free to pay using multiple methods, whichever you find more convenient. You can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are acceptable as well.
How long does it take for my application to be processed?
That depends. When you apply for a Laos eVisa using the services rendered by iVisa, you get three processing time options for your application. That way, you can choose the one that best works for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your visa is ready within 10 days
- Rush processing – it takes 8 days for your Laos eVisa to arrive
- Super Rush processing – you only have to wait 6 days for your application to be processed
What is the cost of a Laos eVisa?
Again, it depends. The cost of a Laos eVisa is related to the processing time of your application. The faster the processing, the larger the amount. The prices, which already include the service fees, are as follows:
- Standard –USD 54.34
- Rush – USD 54.34
- Super Rush – USD 54.34
How long after issue does the Laos eVisa expire?
The Laos eVisa has a validity of 60 days after issued since the date of issue.
How many times can I travel to Laos with a Laos eVisa?
The Laos eVisa covers a Single Entry.
How much time can I spend in Laos with a Laos eVisa?
With a Laos eVisa you can spend as much as 30 days Per Entry in Laos.
Is it possible for me to use the Laos eVisa at any point of entry?
Sadly, no. At the moment, only two points of entry in Laos accept a Laos eVisa:
- Wattay International Airport
- Thai-Lao Friendship Bridge If you want to enter the country somewhere else, you need to pay a visit to the Laotian embassy in Poland and apply for a standard visa.