Are you planning a trip to Laos? Then you should know that chances are you need to apply for a visa in advance. Fortunately, that will not be too difficult as long as you travel for tourism purposes. According to Laos’s visa policy, you can apply for a Laos visa online. iVisa can help you with that. We provide a short and fast online application process so that you do not make too much of an effort. If you want to learn more about the Laos eVisa, you can read the answers to a few of the most frequently asked questions. They can be found below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
As a Saudi Arabian citizen, do I qualify for a Laos eVisa?
Yes. The citizens of Saudi Arabia, like many other nationalities, qualify for a Laos eVisa, and iVisa can help you get it in no time.
What requirements must I meet to obtain a Laos eVisa?
To be able to apply for a Laos eVisa, you must first make sure that you can fulfill the requirements. Even so, you should not have a hard time doing that because the list is not very long, and the items on it are usually easy to acquire. What you will need is as follows:
- Passport – before anything else, take a look at its expiry date to make sure that it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Laos. A blank page is also necessary for the stamp
- Passport photo – it is best if the picture is taken recently. There are other guidelines, as well. For example, it has to be taken on a white background.
- Travel itinerary
- Accommodation information – a hotel booking confirmation, Airbnb receipt, or any other proof of accommodation will do
- E-mail address – when you apply for a visa online, the requested document arrives via e-mail in PDF format. You have to print it out before departure. We suggest that you print more than one copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can either use a credit/debit card, or PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat. Whichever you think is most convenient for you.
How long must I wait for my Laos eVisa to be ready?
That depends. When you go through the online application process of getting a Laos eVisa using iVisa’s services, you are required to make a choice regarding the processing time of your application. iVisa gives you three options so that you can pick the one that is best for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – you wait 7 business days for your Laos eVisa to arrive
- Rush processing – it takes 5 business days for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your travel document arrives in just 3 business days
How much does a Laos eVisa cost?
The cost of a Laos eVisa depends on which option you pick when it comes to your application’s processing speed. As a result, the faster you want the processing to go, the more you have to pay for your visa. The prices are as follows:
- Standard –USD 76.58
- Rush – USD 96.58
- Super Rush – USD 116.58
What is the validity of a Laos eVisa?
The Laos eVisa has a validity period of 60 days after issued since the issue date.
How many entries does a Laos eVisa ensure?
The Laos eVisa covers a Single Entry.
What is the maximum duration of stay with a Laos eVisa?
With a Laos eVisa, you cannot stay in Laos for more than 30 days Per Entry.
Do all points of entry accept a Laos eVisa?
No. Only two of them hold the Laos eVisa valid. They are listed below. If you plan on using another point of entry in Laos, you need to obtain a standard visa, and only the Laotian embassy in Saudi Arabia can help you with that.
- Wattay International Airport
- Thai-Lao Friendship Bridge