Laos eVisa for the citizens of the United States is a mandatory requirement for entering Laos if you are a citizen of the United States. An eVisa is just like any other visa and has a similar process of application but the difference is that this visa is electronic.
You can easily apply for an electronic visa for Laos by visiting iVisa.com. The site provides complete assistance in applying for an eVisa and can easily get your visa in no time. The application form would require you to provide information about yourself and once you complete the form you can submit it. After paying the fee for processing the form you can get it approved within days.
What is the process to get eVisa?
- Go to iVisa.com.
- Get the application form from the site.
- Start filling in the form by entering the information that the form demands.
- Be sure to use correct information as using incorrect information can lead to your application being rejected.
- To be sure, recheck the form.* Submit the form by attaching the necessary documents.
- iVisa.com would then review your application and send it to you once it gets approved.
Why should I apply in advance?
It would be a better option to apply for Laos eVisa for the citizens of the United States in advance. This would ensure that you can get your visa approved on time and can go on your trip without any worries. Waiting for the last-minute application can cause a delay in approval and in case this happens then you may have to postpone your entire trip.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use the Laos E-Visa at any point of entry in Laos?
Laos eVisa for the citizens of the United States can help you enter from the following entry points:
- Wattay International Airport
- Thai-Lao Friendship Bridge
What is the cost of processing?
- Standard Processing costs USD 84.34 and takes 7 Business Days to process the visa.
- Rush Processing costs 104.34 USD and takes 5 DAYS for processing the application.
- Super Rush Processing costs 124.34 USD and takes 3 DAYS.
What are the required documents for the application?
- Your passport must have a validity of at least 6 months.
- A recent passport-sized picture of you in digital format.
- Your travel itinerary.
- A means to pay the fees for the processing of application.
Can I Use The Visa More Than Once?
You can use Laos eVisa for the citizens of the United States only once because this visa is a single entry visa.
What is the validity of eVisa?
The Laos eVisa for the citizens of the United States has a validity of 30 days Per Entry. The visa would expire after 60 days after issued and you will have to apply again.
Is iVisa.com safe?
How to get more information?
To get more information on Laos eVisa for the citizens of the United States you can head straight to iVisa.com and contact the customer support service from there. They will assist you with any matters related to the application.
Laos is a hidden gem when it comes to historical buildings. iVisa.com recommends you to explore the Wat Si Saket whenever you visit Laos. The Wat Si Saket is a temple and has stood through most of the major historical events in the world. The temple is believed to be constructed in the year 1818.
Laos was once under Siamese occupation and most of the major architectural buildings of Laos were destroyed during that period. But, the Wat Si Saket survived it somehow. There are 10,000 sculptures of Lord Budha in the temple and also has thousands of images made with precious items like gold, wood, silver, and many others. You can visit the temple from 8 a.m. till 12 o’clock and from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. The architecture of the temple is not less in any terms as it has a 5 tier roof and also a library inside it. To visit the stunning temple of Laos.
Apply Now for Laos eVisa for the citizens of the United States.