Have you ever got a chance to stay in a treehouse? Do you love participating in fun jungle activities? Are you looking for a destination where you can do all of these activities? Then, your search is over. The Bokeo Nature Reserve in Laos is the best location for you where you can stay in a treehouse and watch the forest canopy. This park is a nature reserve that is well-known for its protected black-cheeked gibbons. These gibbons were rediscovered in 1997 when everyone thought they had become extinct. This park also offers several jungle activities like swinging on a zip line. You will also get a chance to see other animals like bears, elephants, tigers, and buffalo. If you are planning this trip to Laos from another country, you will have to apply for a Laos eVisa.
Obtaining Laos eVisa is a simple procedure as it is an online travel document for which you will have to submit an application form. You will need to provide some personal details if you are applying with iVisa.com. This will take only a few minutes and we will get your document ready in the shortest possible time.
To know more about Laos visa validity and other details, you need to check FAQs given below:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Which countries are eligible to submit an application form for Laos eVisa?
All countries in the world are eligible to submit an application form for Laos eVisa. That means if you are planning a vacation to Laos from any other country, you will need to apply for this travel authorization document to enter Laos.
What is the validity of Laos eVisa?
When you apply for Laos eVisa, you will receive your response through email in PDF format. From the issuance date, your travel document will be valid until 60 days after issued and you will have to visit the country within this period. Once you enter Laos with your travel authorization, you can stay up to a maximum of 30 days Per Entry.
What are the requirements?
If you choose to apply with iVisa.com you will only have to submit the following:
- A passport scan with six months validity
- A recent photograph of passport size
- An email address where you will get your eVisa
- Payment methods such as credit or debit card or PayPal account
If you have any doubts, you can chat with our customer service team at any time 24/7.
What is required to present when I reach Laos airport?
When you arrive at Laos airport, you will be required to present your passport that has at least six months’ validity. Also, you must have a printed copy of your Laos eVisa that you will have to present along with your passport to enter Laos.
What are the prices and the processing times for the ETIAS?
The prices that we handle in iVisa.com are comfortable and will vary according to the processing time that you choose:
- Standard Processing: USD 82.00
- Rush Processing: USD 102.00
- Super Rush Processing: USD 122.00
What is the processing time for obtaining Laos eVisa?
The processing time for obtaining Laos eVisa depends on your requirement. When you apply with iVisa.com, we will give you three options for processing time and you can select the option that suits you best. These three options are:
- Standard Processing Option: this is the cheapest option and most people select this option. You can get your travel document in 7 Business Days when you choose this alternative.
- Rush Processing Option: some visitors need their travel authorization a bit early, so this alternative is best for them. With the selection of this option, you will obtain your travel document in 5 Business Days.
- Super Rush Processing Option: when there is an urgent need for your travel document, this option will be a great choice as you can receive your eVisa in 3 Business Days. This is the most expensive option.
How can I apply with iVisa.com?
This form has a super simple process. Remember to have all the requirements before completing your form. Follow these 3 steps carefully:
- First, fill out your online form with your personal information and also select a processing time.
- Second, make sure that your information is correct and then make the payment.
- Third, attach the documents and send your online form. required and attach them to your online form. Once you’re ready with that, you can simply click on the “submit” button and wait for your document via email.
Remember to check your email because once we have your eVisa ready, we will let you know by email. In case you have extra questions, just contact our super operators 24/7.
Can I get guaranteed entry to Laos with this eVisa?
No, this eVisa is just a landing authorization and you will need to clear custom checking to enter Laos.
Is it safe to utilize iVisa.com services for Laos eVisa?
Yes, utilizing iVisa.com services for obtaining your Laos eVisa and other travel-related documents is a completely safe option. We assure our customers of 100% transparent procedure with secured handling of their personal details.
To get more info, where should I go?
You can check more info by visiting our website or contacting our friendly customer care representatives through email. They will clear all your doubts and resolve all your queries regarding Laos eVisa.