If you are planning a trip to Latvia from Estonia, you must have an understanding of how citizens of Estonia can enter Latvia during Coronavirus. According to the recent announcement for how citizens of Estonia can enter Latvia during Coronavirus, you must apply for a Latvia COVID Pass prior to your travel date.
You can apply for a Latvia COVID Pass by contacting iVisa.com and utilizing our unrivaled services. We have a team of experts who have created a special form to save your time and energy. You just have to fill out this form.
What are the steps to follow to obtain a Latvia COVID Pass with iVisa.com?
To obtain a Latvia COVID Pass with iVisa.com, you need to follow a few simple steps:
- Complete the Online Form available on our website with the required data.
- Depending on your requirements, select the processing option.
- Get a review on your application by our experts and make changes accordingly.
- Obtain your document via email and take a print of it or use it as it is.
- Our services are affordable, transparent, easy, and fast to get a travel-related document.
What is the significance of applying in advance?
Applying in advance is significant as you can get a perfect error-free document on time. We just need your travel dates and we will make sure to get your document ready by then even if you don’t remember it.
To explore more about how citizens of Estonia can enter Latvia during Coronavirus, you can check the section given below:
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you mean by a Latvia COVID Pass?
A Latvia COVID Pass has been introduced by the government of Latvia for every traveler including children and wards entering the country. This document allows the government to keep a track of every visitor’s health condition considering the Coronavirus pandemic.
Explore More about how citizens of Estonia can enter Latvia during Coronavirus.
What happens when I forgot to submit a Latvia COVID Pass before my trip?
As per the recent rules announced by the government for how citizens of Estonia can enter Latvia during Coronavirus, in case of non-submission of a Latvia COVID Pass, you have administrative liability from 10 to 2000 EUR.
Can I get some information about the processing options for the application for a Latvia COVID Pass?
Yes, you can get an idea about the processing options for the application for a Latvia COVID Pass:
- Standard Processing Option: You can receive your document in a standard time at a budget-friendly cost. USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush Processing Option: You can get your document a little earlier at a little expensive cost. USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Option: You can obtain your document in the minimal possible time for the most expensive cost. USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
Do I need to have several items for the application for a Latvia COVID Pass?
For the application for a Latvia COVID Pass, you must have a few items:
- A scan of your valid passport.
- An email address.
- Means of payment such as a PayPal account or a credit/debit card.
Is iVisa.com a secure option?
Yes, iVisa.com is a secure option to Apply for a Latvia COVID Pass as we utilize advanced systems for security to store your data safely.
Where should I get more info?
Latvia is a great country with historical importance. Hence, you can find a lot of attractions describing the rich history of this amazing country. If you have an interest in the historical fortress, you can plan a trip to Daugavpils Fortress. You will be amazed to see the restored Nicholas Gate located near the excellent Mark Rothko Art Center. The architecture of this beautiful fortress was inspired by Egyptian and Gothic culture that you can find in the décor of its four gates. All of these four gates were named after Russian royals. This strong fortress survived the wars and revolutions of two centuries but was destroyed by WWII bombardment. If you are looking for a romantic getaway, you can plan a trip to Kuldiga that offers a combination of Baroque magnificent and expressive timber houses, enchanting restaurants, and the widest waterfall in Europe. Plan your trip now and get ready to experience the most beautiful trip.