Among the many beautiful attractions of Latvia, the Naval Port Prison in Karosta is one of the most famous tourist spots in Latvia as this is the only former military prison in Europe that is open to the public. This prison was built in 1900 for military inmates. In 1997, this prison had been emptied and now, visitors can see the cells, the dedicated museum section, and the solitary confinement blocks. Visiting this prison allows you to get more information about the different periods of history. Planning a trip to Latvia from Ukraine? You need to apply for a Latvia ETIAS prior to your visit.
You can apply for Latvia ETIAS for citizens of Ukraine and make the whole procedure easy and quick by contacting iVisa.com and avail of our amazing services to get your Latvia ETIAS. As this document can be obtained online, there is no need to visit the embassy to obtain it.
Get more information about Latvia ETIAS for citizens of Ukraine by going through the following FAQs:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Latvia ETIAS for the citizens of Ukraine?
When citizens of Ukraine plan a trip to Latvia, they must apply for Latvia ETIAS for the citizens of Ukraine for hassle-free entry into the country. Latvia ETIAS is an online travel authorization document that is being implemented by 2022. The introduction of this document has been made to enhance border security and reduce the crime rate by regulating immigrants’ entries.
What is the validity of Latvia ETIAS?
Applying for a Latvia ETIAS provides you with a maximum validity of 3 years or until your passport expires. Another advantage of this document is its multiple entry feature according to which you can visit the country multiple times for a maximum period of 90 days within 180 days period.
What is the processing cost and time for the application of Latvia ETIAS?
The exact detail of the processing cost and time for the application of Latvia ETIAS for the citizens of Ukraine is not possible to provide as this document is still in the process of implementation. However, you can get an idea about the processing time by going through the description for the three options of the processing time of Latvia ETIAS we offer:
- Standard Processing Option: Obtain your travel document in an average time at an affordable price.
- Rush Processing Option: Obtain your authorization document a little early by paying a more expensive price.
- Super Rush Processing Option: Obtain your document in the shortest possible time for the most expensive price.
What is the procedure for the application of Latvia ETIAS with iVisa.com?
Associating with iVisa.com offers you an easy procedure to complete for the application of Latvia ETIAS. You just have to complete three simple steps that only take twenty minutes of your time:
- First, visit our webpage and fill out an application form with the required data.
- Second, review the data you have provided in the application form before submission.
- Third, send the form after uploading the required documents and paying the processing fee.
Do I need to have some documents ready in order to apply for Latvia ETIAS?
The exact detail of the documents you require for the application of Latvia ETIAS for the citizens of Ukraine is not possible to give. However, when you apply with iVisa.com, you must have a few documents prior to your trip:
- A passport with a minimum validity of six months from your departure date and its scanned copy.
- An email address to receive your Latvia ETIAS online.
- Mode of payments like a PayPal account or a credit/debit card to pay the processing fee.
Is iVisa.com a safe option?
Yes, iVisa.com is a safe option for obtaining your Latvia ETIAS as we utilize advanced security systems to safeguard your data, and only authorized professionals can access it.
Where should I go to get more info?
Don’t wait, call now to get more information about Latvia ETIAS.