Latvia is attractive to many for its forests, parks, rivers and beaches -which you can fully enjoy thanks to the absence of a large number of tourists.
Latvia's commitment to preserving the environment, including its flora and fauna, has led it to be declared a highly rated country in the Environmental Performance Index that takes care of biodiversity and habitat.
In addition to the capital, Jūrmala is a place you must visit to enjoy its beach that stretches for 25 km, as well as its restaurants, cafes, and shops. The city also has several spas and hotels for you to pamper yourself with a few days of relaxation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I go to academic events in Europe holding a Latvia ETIAS for citizens of Vanuatu?
Yes. Students and professionals from Vanuatu can go to conferences, workshops, or any educational activity within the Schengen member states as long as the ETIAS is valid for the dates of the classes. Another thing to consider is that these activities can’t be longer than the 90 days allowed to remain in the Schengen zone, and the event must take place in one of the Schengen countries.
If you wish to remain in one of these countries to study, then you will have to apply for a student visa in the country you want to fulfill your studies.
How about doing business in Europe with a Latvia ETIAS?
One of the allowed reasons to visit Latvia and the rest of the Schengen members is for business. You can do business in the European countries that are members of the Schengen zone for a maximum of 90 continuous days that is permitted in six months. If you are looking to be employed in any of these countries, then you will have to apply for a work visa in the country where you wish to stay.
How is the application process for the Latvia ETIAS?
When you apply for the Latvia ETIAS for citizens of Vanuatu using iVisa.com services, the whole process is fast, efficient, and easy. Here are the following requirements:
- Vanuatu passport. You will have to scan this document and send it to us so we can fill in your contact data on your application exactly as it appears on your passport.
- Email address where you would like to get your Latvia ETIAS.
- Online payment.
What are the costs and times for the Latvia ETIAS for citizens of Vanuatu?
The costs and times are under your control when you apply for the Latvia ETIAS using iVisa.com services. We will present you with three processing time options so you can pick the one you consider is the right for your needs.
Check out our three options:
- Standard: It is the one with the lowest cost because it takes almost a week to get your travel authorization.
- Rush: It only takes a couple of days for a price slightly higher than the first option.
- Super Rush: It is the fastest of the three because its price is also the highest among them. It is worth it if you want your ETIAS on the same day as the application.
What are the steps when applying for the Latvia ETIAS for citizens of Vanuatu through iVisa.com?
It is our mission to release the weight off your shoulders by taking your mind away from the stress and time this type of process usually takes, so the only steps we will ask from you are the following:
- Go through the online application form and pick between the three processing time options.
- Make sure there are no errors on the application form, and then move forward to the payment process.
- Send the application form with the documents asked for and then wait for your ETIAS.
Can iVisa.com keep my privacy safe?
Absolutely! That’s why we have a modern platform and a great team of professionals to protect your privacy. Read our reviews for more info.
What can I do to get more information?
There are three things you can do. The first is to visit our blog, the second is to check out our frequently asked questions section, and the third is to talk to one of our customer service representatives.