If you want to visit Latvia, you should know about the health protocols. You must have the Latvia Covid Pass before arrival, but you don’t need a covid vaccine. Luckily, iVisa.com can help you with the online procedure. We offer a fast, simple, and reliable service.
Although covid has changed the way we travel, we know Latvia is a wonderful destination for you. Learn about the Latvia Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Latvia?
How can I acquire the Latvia Covid Pass with iVisa.com?
- Dive into the application page.
- Fill out the application form with personal details.
- Our experts will confirm that all your information is correct.
- Receive the health document in your email inbox.
- Show the Latvia Covid Pass to health authorities in Latvia.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a vaccine to travel to Latvia?
Although it’s not mandatory to get any vaccine, we recommend getting hepatitis and typhoid vaccines before your trip. There is no need to get covid vaccinated before traveling to Latvia. However, you should know about these health protocols:
- Go for the Latvia Covid Pass. You can only complete the form 48 hours before entering the country.
- You need to take a covid test within 72 hours before departure.
- You must quarantine for at least 10 days as soon as you arrive. You can take a covid test on your 10th day to finish your self-isolation period.
Continue learning about the Latvia Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Latvia?
What is the validity of the health document?
The Latvia Covid Pass has a maximum validity of 15 days after arrival. Also, the health document allows a Single Entry. You can stay for up to 14 days Per Entry in Latvia with this travel document.
You should get the hepatitis vaccine before landing in Latvia. We can tell you all about the Latvia Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Latvia?
What information do I need?
First, you must complete the online form with personal details. Also, you must have these items:
- A valid passport with at least 6 months of validity remaining.
- An email address
- A payment method, pay for our service with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
We recommend having the rabies vaccine before your trip to Latvia. Keep checking the Latvia Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Latvia?
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush processing time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush processing time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
We can give you a hand with the Latvia Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Latvia?
How can I apply?
- Answer the questions in the application form. Choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) of your preference.
- Review your details and select a payment alternative between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Upload any required documents.
After processing your details, we will send the health document alongside a QR code that you must display to Latvian health authorities.
Although the hepatitis vaccine isn’t mandatory, we recommend having it in advance. Let us explain the Latvia Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Latvia?
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
Yes! We have implemented the highest security guidelines for all our travel processes. You can be sure your information is safe with us.
Dive into the comments section and confirm we have what you need. We know all about the Latvia Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Latvia?
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Get in touch with our customer support agents who are available whenever you need them. We can solve your doubts about the Latvia Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Latvia?
Explore the application page now!
Latvia should be top of your list if you love learning about new cultures as it has plenty to offer. Visit Riga, an exciting metropolis in the Baltics with gothic architecture and Art Nouveau buildings. The Cathedral and historical constructions are unbelievable. Check the cafes, bars, and local markets. We are sure you will enjoy the vibrant atmosphere.
Go to the Gauja National Park if you want to have a peaceful outdoor day. Take your hiking boots, and explore the natural wonders of the park through the hiking trails. Check the medieval castles or have fun bungee jumping. We know you will find your favorite activity here.
Continue with Jurmala, a seaside resort. Located only 20 minutes away from Riga, we know you will enjoy it to the fullest. Check the beach, spa services, and all types of services. Also, you can explore the pine-fringed shore or visit the summer cottages.
It’s time to get the Latvia Covid Pass. Enjoy this spectacular country and don’t miss the natural landscapes that are waiting for you. Visit the historical cities and learn all about Latvia’s history.