Are you missing your holidays because of Coronavirus? Are you bored of sitting at home? What are you waiting for? Start packing your bags now as Lebanon has started accepting travelers from other countries. To enter the country from Egypt, all you need is to apply for a Health Declaration Form. Lebanon has a large number of places where you can visit and spend some quality time. One of those places is Tyre that is situated in the southern area of the country. This is a little city established on stone base formations that mirrors an amazing business center’s old remains.
Are you a citizen of Egypt and worried how citizens of Egypt can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus? As per the new rule to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus, before your travel date, you need to apply for a Health Declaration Form. This document can be obtained online. You can apply by yourself or take advantage of iVisa.com to get your document hassle-free and stress-free.
You can get more information about how citizens of Egypt can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus by going through the below details:
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need to apply for a Health Declaration Form?
Considering the increasing spread of Covid-19 cases everywhere, the Lebanese government has passed some rules to reduce the spread of this pandemic. If you are planning to visit Lebanon from Egypt and wondering how citizens of Egypt can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus, you need to follow these rules. According to these rules, you must have approval on your Health Declaration Form. Getting this document is simple when you associate with iVisa.com.
Do I need to perform a PCR test for Coronavirus before my travel date?
Yes, if you are coming from Egypt, you must know how citizens of Egypt can enter Lebanon during Coronavirus, and according to this, you should have an approved Health Declaration Form. Also, you must perform a PCR test for Coronavirus within 96 hours of your travel date and have a negative report before arriving in the country. You have to present this report upon arrival. You should also perform another PCR test after arriving in the country within 72 hours of your arrival.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Lebanon?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Lebanon. Now if you are a Covid vaccine certificate holder, you won't need to follow a quarantine. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Lebanon travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Will I need to quarantine when I arrive in Lebanon?
That depends. If you belong to one of the following groups, you are exempt from any quarantine requirement:
- Passengers who can show documents that prove they have been tested positive COVID19 more than 15 days ago and who have a new negative PCR test that was taken within 72 hours prior to departure for Lebanon.
- Passengers who have received the COVID-19 vaccine and who have a medical report certifying this. However, these passengers must still undergo a PCR test upon arrival at the airport in Lebanon.
Be aware that these exemptions do not apply to anyone arriving from Iraq, Syria, Turkey, or any African country. All travelers from these places must complete a quarantine of 48 hours starting from the date of their arrival in Lebanon until they are given information on the result of the PCR test performed at BRHIA.
Finally, for travelers who do not fit into any of the above-mentioned categories, you may choose between these two options:
- Take the PCR test again, carried out in the countries of departure, no later than 72 hours after their arrival in Lebanon and at their own expense.
- Quarantine at home or in a hotel for a period of 10 days from the date of their arrival in Lebanon.
How can I apply for the Health Declaration Form with iVisa.com?
To apply for the Health Declaration Form for entering Lebanon, you can contact iVisa.com. We offer a very simple process for its application that completes in only three steps:
- First, you have to visit our website and fill out the available application form with the required details.
- Second, you have to review the details you have provided in the form to avoid any mistakes.
- Third, you have to upload your documents and submit the form.
Can I get some information about the processing time and cost for the application of the Health Declaration Form?
We cannot provide you with the exact detail of the processing time and cost for the application of the Health Declaration Form as it has been recently developed. However, you can check the details of the three options of the processing time that we offer to get an idea about them:
- Standard Processing Option: Get your document in an average time (24 hours) at an affordable price (USD 20.00).
- Rush Processing Option: Get your document a little early (4 hours) at a little expensive cost (USD 35.00).
- Super Rush Processing Option: Get your document as soon as possible (30 minutes) for the most expensive cost (USD 60.00).
Is iVisa.com a safe alternative?
Yes, iVisa.com is completely safe for obtaining travel-related documents like Health Declaration Form as we have been doing such processes for many years and many customers benefited themselves with our services.