We can assure you that you don’t need a covid vaccine before arriving in Lebanon. However, you must follow all the health protocols, such as the Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass. The good news is that you have iVisa.com on your side with the right expertise. We offer a fast, simple, and reliable service for you.
We know you want to continue traveling, and Lebanon is a fascinating destination. We can help you with the entry requirements. Learn about the Lebanon Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Lebanon?
Note: Since March 28th, 2022, the Lebanon COVID-19 MOPH Pass is no longer necessary to enter the country.
How can I acquire the Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass with iVisa.com?
- Check the application page.
- Complete the application form with trip details.
- Our experts will check your information and get in touch if they need to know more.
- Expect the health document in your email inbox.
- Display the Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass to health authorities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a vaccine to travel to Lebanon?
Although you don’t need a covid vaccine, you could avoid the quarantine period in Lebanon if you have one. On the other hand, health authorities recommend having the hepatitis vaccine before traveling. Besides, you need to follow these protocols.
- Get the Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass. We offer a simple digital process for this health document.
Check all about the Lebanon Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Lebanon?
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Lebanon?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Lebanon.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Lebanon travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Lebanon?
- COVID testing requirements: There are no testing requirements.
Will I need to quarantine when I arrive in Lebanon?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
What is the validity of the health document?
The Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass expires after 15 days after arrival. Also, you only have Single Entry and a maximum stay of 90 days Per Entry in the country.
You are recommended to get the hepatitis vaccine before you land in Lebanon. We can tell you all about the Lebanon Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Lebanon?
What information do I need?
You must provide health details to complete the application form. Also, you should have these requirements:
- A valid passport that is valid for at least 6 months.
- An email address to get in touch with our team.
- A payment method, pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Although you don’t need the hepatitis vaccine, get it to stay safe in Lebanon. Keep checking the Lebanon Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Lebanon?
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: the most affordable service if you have a small budget. USD $32.49 - 24 hours.
- Rush processing time: we can process your application faster for a higher fee. USD $55.99 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush processing time: receive the travel documentation in record time. USD $92.99 - 4 hours.
We can support you with the Lebanon Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Lebanon?
How can I apply?
- Fill out the application form with personal detail. Decide what processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) fits your needs.
- Check your details and pick a payment alternative between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Upload any required documents.
Receive the health document electronically. You must carry it when entering Lebanon.
We recommend having the rabies vaccine before you land in Lebanon. Let us discuss the Lebanon Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Lebanon?
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
Yes! We have established the highest security guidelines for all our services.
Check the comments section and confirm we have what you need. We can help you with the Lebanon Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Lebanon?
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Communicate with our customer support agents who are available 24 hours a day.
We answer your questions about the Lebanon Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Lebanon?
Go to the application page now!
Lebanon is an intriguing country with plenty of sites to offer. Go to Baalbek’s Temple of Bacchus and check the beauty of Roman architecture. Check the main gate, where you can see eight columns on the fronts and 15 along the sides. Explore the Roman scenes placed on the building, such as Mars, Diana drawing an arrow, Vulcan with his hammer, and Bacchus. The construction started in the mid-1st century AD and was a tribute to the god of wine. On the corner of the temple, you can find a museum. Check the collection that explains the most relevant facts of this unique monument.
Al Bass Archaeological site is another favorite spot for tourists. Explore the funerary complex, where you can find ornate tombs. There are even bones in some of them. Visit the Roman road that covers a 20 meter-high monumental archway. Go to the Roman hippodrome that dates back to the 2nd century AD. The site could gather up to 20,000 spectators.
Before landing in Lebanon, you need to have the Lebanon Covid-19 MOPH Pass.